LA-J643P Schematics or Boardview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA-J643P Schematics or Boardview

Hello i need the motherboard and complete schematics for my HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk1035nr ; the motherboard model# La-J643p i also need a complete view of the motherboard circuit board matching the schematics. I am trying to have this repaired since the laptop doesn't turn on and the tech i took it to confirmed it was the motherboard but they cannot find the right schematics to fix it.

Thank You
    Attached Files

Re: LA-J643P Schematics or Boardview

Please let me know if there is anymore information required to find the right schematic and matching board view for this motherboard

Comment

Originally posted by machflare415 View Post
      Please let me know if there is anymore information required to find the right schematic and matching board view for this motherboard
      It doesn`t seem to be available at the moment
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

These are Service Manuals PDF i found online for my laptop that might be able to shed some light on where to find the correct schematics and boardview for my motherboard if it can help
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by machflare415 View Post
          These are Service Manuals PDF i found online for my laptop that might be able to shed some light on where to find the correct schematics and boardview for my motherboard if it can help
          None of the companies who makes laptops provides schematic to the end user. They provides these confidential data to their own component level service centers only. Most of the time the schematics are leaked from these service centers or OEM manufacturing facilities located in China/Taiwan etc. To be short, no one can say when a particular model's schematic will be available in public domain or even it may ever find a way to the internet. There are still decade old machines which has no schematic available yet. On the other hand, you may find schematic for some models which are still under warranty !. In your case, it isn't available yet and no on knows when it will be available. Currently the only viable option for you is to try fixing without a schematic. May be the issue is something small. Post the details about the issue, your diagnostic steps, voltage measurements, resistance measurements etc and someone will surely give you a hand.

Comment

I know it failed when i was reconnecting the laptop internal battery to troubleshoot an issue in which the laptop only charges while it is off and stops charging when turned on and a spark appeared between the tip of the metal tweezers i was using and the connection where the battery connects to the motherboard; after that the laptop will not turn on anymore, as far as the other information needed to troubleshoot i need to ask the tech about that

Comment

Вот вам из России с Любовью

Also threw Boardview. but I don't know how to open it.
              I would be grateful if someone could tell me how to open it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by n0by1 View Post

Also threw Boardview. but I don't know how to open it.
                Thanks for the update.

Use "Allegro Viewer" latest version. Available for free from Cadence official site.

Comment

Originally posted by n0by1 View Post

also threw boardview. But i don't know how to open it.
                  Огромное спасибо.Првет из Латвии

Thank you so much. Greetings from Latvia
                  Last edited by piernov; 10-07-2022, 10:39 AM. Reason: translate

Comment

Working...
                  X