• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PowerEdge T110 NEED BIOS

DELL PowerEdge T110
    SN B9PM72S
    T.I.A........
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OKRPKCOMP; 07-07-2022, 01:06 AM. Reason: FORGET TO ADD COMPNAY NAME

Re: PowerEdge T110 NEED BIOS

Board id pic
    Attached Files

Comment

Working bios bro?

Comment

All tigers of badcap
        Pls awake up and repair my above posted bios plxx

Comment

Originally posted by OKRPKCOMP View Post
          DELL PowerEdge T110
          SN B9PM72S
          T.I.A........
          Download the bios from the support site https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER05075574M/..._1.12.0_01.EXE

Extract the exe using 7-zip or winrar

The bios is in the payload folder named PET110-011200C.hdr .It has a hdr header and footer that needs removing

Download HxD hex editor and open PET110-011200C.hdr https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD20

Select block 0-53 (length 54) and delete it.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the file, select block 400050-40005B (length C) and delete it

Select save .Close HxD ,rename PET110-011200C.hdr to any name you want,with a bin extension *.bin

Flash the bios.

No idea whats on the 16MB chip,firmware for something ? .
          Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks sir
            But can u give me favour now, to do it for me plz

Comment

Thanks sir
              But can u give me favour now, to do it for me plz
              Havn`t you even tried it ? ,have you got HxD ,have you opened the bios with it
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                Havn`t you even tried it ? ,have you got HxD ,have you opened the bios with it
                Sir, from sunday i have 4 hodidays, so i will try to learn it, But now i urgently need this pc bios, so plz try to do it for me

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thank u sir
                    I still didnt get display, may be due to 16mb bios corruption

Comment

Why nobody can repair my corrupted bios backup
                      Is this very difficult task???
                      Or train persons dont have interst to solve this problem???
                      My every prob solved by this forum
                      But now why every post reply too late????

Comment

Tomorrow is the laste day to use that above mentioned bios
                        Anybody wanna help to repair it?????

Comment

Unfortunately the bios for this model is 4MB, the 16MB file you posted I don't know its function.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                          Thanks to all supporters.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                            Unfortunately the bios for this model is 4MB, the 16MB file you posted I don't know its function.
                            Sir its avail on vinafix but the main rom is 8mb instead of 16mb

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                              BMC firmware https://www.dell.com/support/home/en...e-t110/drivers

Comment

SMDFlea
                                Sir u tried yours best to help me
                                But i think its rare and old model, there is also no help avaiable at goggle also
                                One question here............. when i have its corrupted bios backup, and at our forum badcap, when somebody needs bios then first question everyone ask him, post yours bois backup
                                And here i posted corrupted bios backup and unfortunately ..............

Comment

BMC firmware merged .If it doesn`t work then you should look for the problem somewhere else, you can`t fix everything with a new bios,most of the time its a hardware problem
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Download the bios from the support site https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER05075574M/..._1.12.0_01.EXE

Extract the exe using 7-zip or winrar

The bios is in the payload folder named PET110-011200C.hdr .It has a hdr header and footer that needs removing

Download HxD hex editor and open PET110-011200C.hdr https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD20

Select block 0-53 (length 54) and delete it.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the file, select block 400050-40005B (length C) and delete it

Select save .Close HxD ,rename PET110-011200C.hdr to any name you want,with a bin extension *.bin

Flash the bios.

No idea whats on the 16MB chip,firmware for something ? .

Thanks Sir
                                    i have done alll of this, but i dont understand this line
                                    select block 400050-40005B (length C) and delete it
                                    Especially length c
                                    and in yours given picture why u select only 004000050 line ?????

Comment

Thanks Sir
                                      i have done alll of this, but i dont understand this line
                                      select block 400050-40005B (length C) and delete it
                                      Especially length c
                                      and in yours given picture why u select only 004000050 line ?????
                                      and every dell system bios
                                      i should extract in this way????
                                      or it is only for some specific system ?????

Comment

and every dell system bios
                                        i should extract in this way????
                                        or it is only for some specific system ?????
                                        no not every dell bios,just this one,and others from around that year.There are different methods to extract them

Comment

Working...
                                        X