X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biostar j1800nh2 ver:6.0 bios request

please help me bios needed original bios i added here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by umit; 07-07-2022, 02:07 AM.

Re: biostar j1800nh2 ver:6.0 bios request

Originally posted by umit View Post
    please help me bios needed original bios i added here
    Did you look for the bios at the support site https://www.biostar.com.tw/app/es/eo...D=727#download

Rename from .BSS to .bin if your programmer doesn`t recognise the file extension
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Did you look for the bios at the support site https://www.biostar.com.tw/app/es/eo...D=727#download

Rename from .BSS to .bin if your programmer doesn`t recognise the file extension
      Hello, I downloaded it from the site, the content is very different from the original, so it does not work.

Comment

Hello, I downloaded it from the site, the content is very different from the original, so it does not work.
        Its the right bios for the motherboard.It will look different as the TXE firmware hasn`t been initialised until its booted (it will only change if the board is working with no other faults) ,and the NVRAM is not populated until its booted.
        Make another backup and compare with the unbooted virgin bios,if both files are still the same the motherboard isn`t posting,the bios isn`t being read or written to.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Its the right bios for the motherboard.It will look different as the TXE firmware hasn`t been initialised until its booted (it will only change if the board is working with no other faults) ,and the NVRAM is not populated until its booted.
          Make another backup and compare with the unbooted virgin bios,if both files are still the same the motherboard isn`t posting,the bios isn`t being read or written to.
          can you edit original bios

Comment

can you edit original bios
            what is there to edit ? ,if the TXE firmware is cleaned and NVRAM cleared it will be the same as the virgin bios,assuming theres no other corruption in your backup,it only takes a few bytes to be bad and you can`t tell just by looking. If the virgin bios hasn`t worked the problem is 100% somewhere else

Comment

:Niye:
              what is there to edit ? ,if the TXE firmware is cleaned and NVRAM cleared it will be the same as the virgin bios,assuming theres no other corruption in your backup,it only takes a few bytes to be bad and you can`t tell just by looking. If the virgin bios hasn`t worked the problem is 100% somewhere else
              üşünme:
              Attached Files

Comment

I wrote the cap file that I downloaded, the device did not work, but there is no image in the original bios.

Comment

I wrote the cap file that I downloaded, the device did not work, but there is no image in the original bios.
                  Is your programmer an EZP**** ,i think your programmer is trying to remove a CAP header that isn`t there. It isn`t a cap file,just rename it from .BSS to .BIN before programming
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-07-2022, 09:14 AM.

Comment

here.
                    Attached Files

Comment

here.
                      Hello, I wrote bios but it didn't work. I added a photo, I showed it in the related volt photo, there is no error, but it did not work
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I wrote bios but it didn't work. I added a photo, I showed it in the related volt photo, there is no error, but it did not work
                        start a new thread here if you want more help https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14 .The bios is ok,assuming your programmer wrote it ok and you have verified it.

Comment

biostar J1800NH2 VER:6.0

Hello, the motherboard does not start, I have shown the volts in the photo, I really need a working bios, please help, I backed up the original bios.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-13-2022, 10:48 AM. Reason: already posted the bios...

Comment

Re: biostar J1800NH2 VER:6.0

Hello, the motherboard does not start, I have shown the volts in the photo, I really need a working bios, please help, I backed up the original bios.
                            Desktop PC bios requests and schematic requests ONLY go here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Desktop PC repairs (Not bios requests or schematic requests) go here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

The two parts of the forum are seperate. There is no need to post the same bios request again, i have posted a fully working bios for you.
                            When you write the bios select the chip manually,do not use auto-detect, the chip part number is etched on top,choose it from the support list. When you have written it it should automatically verify. Read it back again from the chip to make sure it has actually written to it,and compare it with the file i posted using a hex editors file-compare function. I use HxD hex editor,its free and there is a turkish language version.Just open both bios with it then select Analysis -> Data Comparison -> Compare .If they are the same then the bios has been written correctly and the problem is somewhere else.

https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

Comment

bios J1800nh2 ver: 6
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-08-2022, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X