This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all trying to find advice regarding power supply, that keeps giving me trouble have a bunch of them, maybe bring some of them to life, have lot[s of free time now

Comment

Hi,

I'm Tilan an electronic and telecommunication engineer from Sri Lanka.

Comment

Trying to fix my hot air rework station

Comment

I thank the forum administrator for accepting the registration request and I extend a warm and cordial greeting to everyone.
          Ringrazio l'amministratore del forum per aver accettato la richiesta di iscrizione e porgo a tutti un caro e cordiale saluto.

Comment

Hello, everyone!

I am just a guy who has a passion for technology. I am here to learn and share any knowledge I have with others. I spend a lot of my time collecting retro hardware and restoring it. I just recently stumbled upon this forum and figured I should register because it seems like a great community and resource!

Comment

Hi, everyone. UL here. An interested DIY electronics guy looking to learn. Look forward to sharing information!

Comment

Hi All! I'm an old tech trying to get back into electronics. I have been involved with electronics and computers since the mid 80s. I did board level work on jukeboxes, video games and pinball machines for several years before moving into an industrial electronics tech/electrician. When that ended due to a strike, I turned my hobby and love for computers into a career. I am a hardware guy and I love tinkering with anything and everything. I am a jack of all trades and a master of none. I am looking forward to reading many posts and learning lots!

Comment

Hello guy -_-

Comment

Fred here...An interested DIY electronics guy looking to learn

Comment

Hi All,
                      I've been a long time reader here but now i need real help fixing a dy520 nm-B391. that i installed a wrong hdd sata ribon cabel into that i after installing saw that they gave mee a cabel fore an y510 insteed and it burnt the ribon cabel and something else on then mainbord i i dont know what but it will not register external power supply ore power on at all. my real name is kim (male) from Denmark i have some (not much) understanding of electronics.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I'm so glad to find this forum because after poking around, I've come to the conclusion I'm really going to like it here.

I have a Lenovo Yoga 500-15IK that powers on but no display whatsoever. I've replaced the Motherboard with a new one but the problem persists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hi i decide to join to get help with a sankey Tv model#cled-32a02 white screen.

Comment

Hello, new user here! Hope to help others in any way I can.

Comment

Hi. I'm a python/php/js developer by trade. And a sucker for the challenge of attempting to repair before replacing. The project which brought me here is a Sony TV with a bad power supply.

Zweibelspaetzle,
                              Ogden, Utah, USA

Comment

Looking to learn more about repairs. Been repairing monitors since I was a kid and would love to learn more from the knowledgeable people on this forum.

Comment

Hi,
                                  I have littlebit electrical experience and got myself a broken tv for free. now looking for way to fix it cheap.
                                  I hope that I will learn something new here, and help others in fields that I know

Comment

Hi,

Intro: Peter, oldskool electronics NL13 with a CCIE/Storage background trying to fix an I3/HP PSU..... with a blown 2SK3878 driven by a CM68000 PFC/PWM that took down a whole series of other things.

Aside, already repaired quite some badcaps and drunk the fluids.

Hoping to learn a lot on this great forum.
                                    Love to tell a sparkling tail

Comment

Hi, I'm a laptop board technician. There are many challenges, I hope to contribute to this forum, big hug to you all.

Comment

hi new here, where i post for some bios spi help

Comment

-
                                          Last edited by gabor.kalmar; 08-24-2021, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X