• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone. I am from Nairobi Kenya

Comment

Hey everybody,
      I'm here in Topeka Kansas retired from working on and supporting Highway design using computer aided drafting and design software. My first system was a TI-99a when they were selling out but have always had an interest in electronics. Now just repairing and selling some stuff on ebay as a hobby.

Comment

Hi everyone, i'm Helton from Brazil, and I deal with electronic stuff on a daily basis, hope to learn a lot here!

Comment

Hello, I'm an old and grumpy ex engineer that hasn't done that kind of work for over 15 years. I still love to tinker with old consoles, computers and other kinds of electronics repairs.

Currently trying to resurrect my beloved Panasonic TC-P65ST30.

Comment

Hey, I'm Viktor from Norway. My old mac pro a1398 is suddenly become brick, so I am trying to figure out what happen. Hope I will find some info here and in parallels will learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hello,
              my name is Mustapha I am from Morocco I am 25 years. I found this forum a great place to get more knowledgeable info about computers.
              Thank you for creating such a great community

Comment

Hai Good morning to all members

Comment

Hello I'm Ravi from India ,
                  Led tv repairing service

Comment

Hi, I'm Niklas, programmer, and I like repairing things instead of throwing them away.

I just successfully repaired my first two computer displays by replacing broken capacitors, but have a third one where I haven't succeeded yet, and am hoping to get some tips

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hi,

My name is David, I'm from the North East of England.

Just started to play with SPI chips and programming, this is a great resource.

Thanks,

D

Comment

In 2003 I studied my first computer course and developed an interest in computers that just kept on growing over the years.

In 2007 I started a computer repair service and began working from home as a freelance computer technician, repairing clients desktop computers, installing and configuring their hardware and software, and assembling basic and gaming desktops.

I do alot of self-study to gain more skills, knowledge and always stay up to date in this very fast paced and ever changing industry. I believe that learning never ends and that we must always work hard and aim to be the best in our respective fields.

Recently I registered my business and currently busy in the process of setting things up like ordering new tools and equipment for certain jobs, contacting manufacturers and suppliers to keep in touch for parts, etc.

I like gaming, anime, reading, movies, TV shows, dogs, cats, the beach.

Comment

Hi I'm VGA, I break stuffs for fun & profit

Reverse Engineering and Hacking in general is my daily activity

I also repair hardware stuffs myselfs because it's better lol and cheap

I'm also a privacy guy.

That's it.

Bye

Comment

Hi everyone,

Glad to be part of the bad caps community.

Ever since I was a kid I loved to disassemble everything, from toys to two-stroke trimmers. After some time passed and I grew up I decided to become a mechanic, then some more time passed and I got back into computers and IT, then some more time passed and now I'm doing board level repairs and running my own business.

Look forward to discussing and sharing my experiences and knowledge with the rest of you.

Comment

Hi everybody,

I’m really happy to be part of this community.

I've loved disassembling everything since I was a child too, and now I'm not an electronics professional but I was study electronics and nowadays I'm studing for laptop raparis because I'm very interested in the why of things. This makes me very stubborn to find problems in electronic devices and I would like to make up for my lack of wisdom with your immense wisdom.
                                Thanks!!

Comment

Hello everyone! I Need community help with my NB.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                    I am happy to be here, I finally have some time to catch-up on my hobbies.

Comment

Hello... new member

Comment

Hello...
                                        from nepal

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Venci.

It is nice to be here. I read very useful information

Comment

Working...
                                          X