This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Everyone, Dean from the uk here. Here to hopefully broaden my knowledge and make new aqauintances.

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Hi guys,
        Nice meeting you. I love electronic equipment like computers and audio. Had my first BBC Acorn computer around '85. Am always in for some research on computer hardware problems.
        I like to make things work again that most people bring to the scrap heap and extend there use period. Especially now with chip crisis going on suddenly refurbished is the word. Hope we can help eachother out some time.

Greetings,
        Earthling

Comment

Hi I'm Blake in Dallas, TX. NO, I don't wear a cowboy hat.

I'm excited to learn. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello. Would be a good idea to get in to get some professional 's ideas about modern electronics on how to fix up this and that just in case. Thank you all.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

How to get access to create a thread at forum? Want share some repair materials

Comment

Hi Everyone my name is Anton from South Africa and am very keen on the technical issues and how to fix them . i cannot wait to see and read up on all the new and wonderful ways to get the head ache of the new tech resolved, thanks for having me

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello, my name is Domingo, I am approximately 30 years in electronics, I had moved away from repairs due to my current job but as I am affected by the COVID-19 pandemic I decided to resume repairs.
                      Any questions about me can be consulted.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Hi, my name is Feri. I'm a hobbyist hoping to get into laptop motherboard repair as a hobby. I work in an IT related field as my main career.

Comment

Hi Forum, I'm Peng and love fiddling with electronics - also in my childhood (I'm now over 60). I think it's very satisfactory when you get a piece of defect equipment and you open it, find the problem(s) and get it repaired and afterwards it worked like what it was designed to work... I recently repaired a couple of MacBook Pros and have a AV-receiver, which I'm currently working on to bring it to a working stage again.
                          I'm living in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Comment

Hi,
                            I have been in electronics since the early 1970s. From tubes to compactrons hybrid magnetrons Microwave ovens radio station am and FM and solid-state to whatever you want to call it now. I had a retail store for over 36 years. I hunt and fish and fly airplanes. I know that everything is disposable now but I just hate to throw away something that has more life in it . So if I can be of service to any of you please feel free to ask.

Comment

I hope to learn how to use this tool . I'd like to post a "thread" I guess it is called as I have a Toshiba computer that has kicked my butt. I need a service manual for a A505-S1990 Laptop.

Comment

boa noite a todos, sou novo na profissão e gostaria de aprender mais e mais e ouvi dizer que aqui é muito bom pra isso, me chamo Gleyson e sou de nova iguaçu rio de janeiro

Comment

Hello,
                                  I'm a mechanical eng but can follow directions in electronics. I have joined primarily to ask for advice on capacitor size because I help in a repair cafe.

Mike

Comment

Stumbled here looking for diagnostic information for a dead TV.
                                    I am an electronics amateur hack.
                                    I have been writing mainframe software since before PC's.

Comment

hi there. im felix i wold like learning how electronic work. im not a technician or a genius but i try my best !

Comment

Hey everyone, just joined the forum! And it looks like a great one.
                                        I have been really into researching radio and have a big interest in electronic and i'm doing my best to learn all I can about them!
                                        Anyway, thanks for providing a great forum!

Comment

my name is Mohammed
                                          I started working since 2001 in computer maintenance
                                          I am from Egypt and it is very difficult here to obtain sufficient information to professionally maintain electronics for you. I faced difficulties, but this is my job and I love it. Being in this community is a good thing. I wish us all success.
                                          Hello all my brothers

Comment

Working...
                                          X