X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey BadCaps,

The info here helped my recap my DAC-19m009 a few years back and I was guided here by the Googs as I'm trying to convert the some CCFLs to LEDs on the same board.

Comment

Hey all!

Great forum with useful info.

Comment

I've been repairing/using PC's since the Commodore PET..
        Badcaps.net Technical Forums © 1993 - 2021
        Powered by vBulletin ®
        Copyright ©1990 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Comment

Hello from the Netherlands.

I've heard about the forum on the YT, glad to be joining comunity.

Comment

Hello from the U.K I work in I.T and within 5 minutes have already found useful information. Good to be here basking in all the great knowledge.

Comment

Hello everyone I am new here and just wanted to say hi and hope to gain some knowledge and meet interesting people.

Comment

Cockroach here ...
                Looking for tips on fixing bad circuit boards.

Comment

Hello
                  I'm new here

Comment

Hi

my name is James, am from Barbados. I happened to come upon this site after doing a search for a schematic. It is nice being here.

Comment

Hi! I'm a student that hopes to learn more about fixing SMD electronics. I have a little bit of knowledge on this sort of thing, but only with through hole stuff. SMD boards are very intimidating!

Comment

hi thank you for everything you have provided
                        each and every one of you nerds
                        i appreciate people like you
                        YEAH YOU READY THIS RIGHT NOW
                        stay hydrated
                        oh and git gud already ;p

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Robert, I'm from Poland (sorry for my English) I found this forum and I hope you will help in many situations. Have a nice day everyone

Comment

Hello all, I'm Sgj24 and I am interested in learning about TV repair for a personal project of mine. I'm not too savvy in electronics but am learning slowly!

Comment

Hello. I have become increasingly interested in circuits and repairing electronics and I have also started taking Electrical Engineering Technology courses at a local tech college. I have had a lot of trouble trying to find resources (like schematics), and I have seen so much good information here I decided to join this forum!

Comment

Hey everyone! As you can see my online name is Shadow and I've been working on phones and computers since 2016 and did the coding for my robotics team back in high school. I've always had a deep love fore electronics and coding but struggle when it comes to learning on my own so I take to forums for answers. I just joined today as I had a Macbook to diagnose and this site had a schematic to the board which really helped so I plan to stick around. If there are any posts I see unanswered where I have found a solution to, I will gladly share my experience on it.

Comment

hello everyone i am new to this forum, came here as per the advice of some friends, hoping to find some help repairing an active subwoofer, a good electronic repair advise is becoming hard to find with every passing year, most new electronic devices are cheaply made in away that they are not cost effective to repair, in my search for the remaining skilled engineers in this art i was told that i can meet the best of the best in this forum, as for me i got some basic knowledge in electronics and soldering, i am a machinist by trade but i was always amazed by those people that can manipulate electrons to do their bidding

thank you all for having me here

Comment

Like everyone else .. new! I am starting out to try and repair motherboards with bad caps. I am based on Buffalo and a complete novice at this. While I dabble in computers the whole soldering thing I am new at and looks like I have a lot to learn.

Wanted to give a shout out to all the people here who help others. Still some greatness in the world.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Just posting here as I am new to Bad caps. Been a computer/server tech and electronics tinkerer all my life practically, just not too much low lever repair. Once every few months some LL stuff comes my way.

Signed up to browse and maybe finally fix some older gear that has been collecting dust.

Thanks

Comment

Hi!

Freddie from Sweden here! Grew up in a house that was located in my towns powercentral since my grandfather was chief electrician of it. So I have always had some basic electrical knowledge in life even though my life was more focused towards computers.

I have too much different equipment to list.. im interested in both electrical repair and machining.

Comment

Bom dia...
                                          Sou novo no Fórum, más agradeço a oportunidade de encontrar tão grande comunidade de conhecimentos Eletrônicos..
                                          Meu Nome e Jorge de Oliveira Sales...
                                          Grato.

Comment

Working...
                                          X