This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi All. Joining to try to fix a fried charging circuit on a motherboard. Looks like a good forum to be a part of. Thanks!

Comment

Hey all. I was looking for some information to troubleshoot an undermount radio and stumbled across this forum. Found the info I needed.

My family recently moved to an acreage and I'm finding myself needing to spend more time troubleshooting/jury-rigging things since we're not conveniently located close enough to stores to make a supply run whenever I want.

Hoping this forum will provide additional useful information as I expand my abilities.

Comment

Hello I’m new here need to ask few questions for a repair I am trying.

Comment

Hello everybody.
          I worked for many years with a large computer company. Now I'm retired, and sometimes I try to repair PCs of friends or relatives. I want to improve knowledge and functionality of motherboards. Finally I apologize for my googled English

Comment

Hello.
            Accept in the gang!
            I hope the acquaintance will be mutually beneficial.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie who likes to fix electronic devices. A wise man said that electronic devices are working based on smog; as long as smoke stays inside, the device is functioning ok, but when the smoke comes out, the device stops working. ))

Comment

Hello!
                I am poor dell user with bios locked laptop.

Comment

Bonjour,

MDSI est une société basé a la réole depuis 2001 et nous étendons nos activités depuis peu, ce forum semble regorger de bonnes choses. Merci pour votre accueil.

Comment

im frank from philippines, im grateful to become a member of this group of tech.
                    i will do my best to to be a productive and usefull member.

thank you admin.

Comment

Hi guys!

I am Greg from Hungary.

I found the forum, while trying to repair a graphics card. Still learning the basics, so wish me luck!

Thank you for having me!

Comment

Hello all.
                        I have been retired since the last century and sometimes I try to repair computers or household appliances of friends or relatives ...

Comment

HI All got into repairing old mainframe boards in the 80's then as VLSI and SMD came along found that it was difficult to work on repairing modern circuitry. Recently had to repair a couple of TV's and led screens as well as gate PSU and the like and decided it might be fun to try again. Been watching various youtube channels and this led me here.

Comment

Hello,
                            The Board has help me in many ways. Thank you

Comment

Hello, I find a lot of useful information here.

Comment

Desktop and laptop care

cont - 9861555532

Comment

Adrian here. I'm an electronics engineer who returned to the trade after a 20 year break finding a LOT of things have changed. I came here looking for help repairing laptop motherboards as I have a couple that have no power.

By searching and reading posts on this forum I was able to find one shorted MOSFET.

A ton of useful info here and Ill certainly be making a contribution in the future

Comment

Hi, I am really interested in learning electronics repair. I've done some small repairs before like replacing an hdmi port and power connectors. I'm looking to learn more diagnostic skills to be able to get more involved in board level repairs.

Comment

Hello, i'm learning laptop repair.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I've worked as a mechanic for around 10 year, i am not getting into microelectronics and i think this forum is awesome, especially for people looking for help

Comment

Hi. Near the end of my teaching career and I'd like to get into electronics repair, mainly stereos and speakers. Done a few minor things and would like to do some courses in the future and hopefully save some stuff from going to the dump.

On a Polk DSW Pro500 sub right now with a burnt board. Great thread on here about it and my issue looks the same so hopefully this can be resurected.

Love hearing knowledgeable people talk so I look forward to being on here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X