X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

New guy here.
    I have fixed a few bad caps blown monitors and a TV.Now I'm working on a new TV project for my kid.She just moved out a year ago and grabbed a Vizio E321VL from her apt. she moved from.(college students)So far from what I read from here after google brought me here you cats know your stuff!This project may require some advise from you guys.

Comment

Hi my name is Dave.
      I am a retired electronics service tech that just can't seem to put down my screw driver and scope probe.
      I spent over 22 years running a busy service department, and doing all the component level repairs on everything from tube amps, to high end home theatre components, projectors and televisions.
      These days it is more of a hobby, and because people just keep bringing me stuff to repair.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm trying to get a LG W2442PA to stop blinking off randomly. Just making a post so I can unlock posting a new topic. Wish me luck...

Comment

Hello. Been following this forum for a while, Having a trouble with my Samsung LCD TV Screen, hopefully will find a solution.

Comment

Hello all.
            Just joined Badcaps because as i read it's one of the few forums with serious answers on any flat tv problem.
            I'm from Greece , i'm IT technician and i'am 20 years on electronic repairs and now i'm making my first steps on flat tv's repair.
            Again, great work on the forums, i wished all support forums to be like that

Comment

G'day all, I am a fitter and turner with a full QLD restricted elec lic. I have been tinkering with electronics for years and I am bit of bower bird, hate seeing electronics go in the bin.
              So any help that you give will be gratefully received thanks

Comment

Hi,

Training electronic service engineer, currently repairing alesis m1 active mk 2 and servicing amplifiers in the day

Comment

Hi im Josh from SC hoping to get a tv working again thanks for letting me join

Comment

Hi all, from Phil in Geordieland

Comment

My name is patf51

I've been playing around with computers since about 1984. My first system was a VIC-20 (yes I know...). I moved through Apple II then on the x86 PC's. I have never bought an x86 system but have custom built all of my systems.

I have very limited knowledge/experience at board-level repairs and want to learn what I can.

Comment

Hi! I'm Marta from Sweden. I have been experimenting and working with electronics for over 40 years and microprocessors since they become available.

Comment

Just saying Hi so I can post my questions. Need some help on my TV.

Comment

Hi guys my name is Alan and I'm excited to get started on this site. I love electronics but don't know much about stuff. I'm looking for some help and want to learn along the way. I'm looking forward to the site thanks!

Comment

Hi, Mike is hopeful to find a repair for a Samsung PN450A450 with a vertical bar problem.

Comment

Hello all "badcaps"friends
                                My name is Goran.I am from Serbia..Beautiful country just a little bit bad media presented in our world.Serbian are barbarian people,criminals and tyrants etc ..But you should know that this is not true and that such large inventor Nikola Tesla originally from Serbia, although it appropriates neighbors wrestle ..because he allegedly there with them born as an absolute fabrication
                                ..u that Croatia did not even exist, but Austria-Hungary-empire
                                My hobi and interes is elesctronic,mehanics..and oltimer motobikes,I love Telefunken Crt tv..The best television in history as it is made.Telefunken multisistem hifi 293
                                Ps.My inglish is not so gud but..naucite srpski pa ce mo se josh bolje razumeti..
                                Velik pozdrav svima i Welcome To Serbia

Comment

Hi everyone. I joined this forum because I'm having trouble with my Hanns-G 28" monitor. The screen has a problem with coming out of sleep mode and has recently started to show random lines and dots as if though it was about to go out.

Comment

Hi all, I'm a electrical and computer enthusiast. Working on a TV atm.

Comment

Hi, I am new to electronics repair but I find it very interesting, and want to learn more about it. Have a plasma tv a friend gave me to try and fix. Went searching for some solutions to repair the tv, and I ended up here. Very nice site with a lot of helpful members and information.

Comment

Just had my 2 year old plasma tv die and am hoping someone here can help me out.

Comment

Hello. Just got to this forum via Google search and it looks like this is exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                          X