• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 7400 Bios Password

Originally posted by biosedit View Post
    please remove password from dump
    e7400
    Try and Report Please
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot sir once again thanks

Comment

Hi, please help me to remove SVP for Dell Latitude 7400. I am a bit confused, UC6 is a W25q128JV 16Mb and not 32Mb.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
        all donations are welcome,
        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
        >>>>>
        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

send your laptop lock code

Comment

G57TM33-8FC8
            Tank you. If you also can help me with an Dell 7410 69FQ0F3-8FC8 it would be extraordinary, thanks again.
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
            >>>>>

Comment

Both machines are still under warranty until 2023 and 2024, why don't you contact Dell's warranty service ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                Both machines are still under warranty until 2023 and 2024, why don't you contact Dell's warranty service ?
                belonged to a company who gave laptop to workers after they finished the job.
                >>>>>

Comment

Solved, thanks to informations found on this forum. It seems there are 2 types of Dell 7400 with intel vpro and non vpro, mine is non vpro and it has 2 chipsets, UC5 64Mb and UC6 128Mb, UC5 has to be modified.
                  >>>>>

Comment

Why are you asking for lock code since you are not able to unlock your own bioses?
                    >>>>>

Comment

Hey,
                      can anyone pls unlock it.
                      Lock key is 841D1Z2-8FC8 and here is also bios dump.
                      Tnx

Comment

Originally posted by adam2204 View Post
                        Hey,
                        Tnx
                        Check your service tag number. Service tag number's not correct.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hey,
                          Tnx
                          this laptop should have two bios not "One"

Comment

Hey, I got this 4 chips and I really dont understand which one I need to flash?

I tought that I need to flash that one from which I did post dump, but if you say it's not I dont know what to desolder and flash
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by adam2204; 07-18-2022, 02:23 AM.

Comment

hey, i got this 4 chips and i really dont understand which one i need to flash?

I tought that i need to flash that one from which i did post dump, but if you say it's not i dont know what to desolder and flash
                              25q128jvsq = 16 MB
                              25q64jviq = 8 MB
                              Attached Files

Comment

25q128jvsq = 16 MB
                                25q64jviq = 8 MB
                                I understand that, but all BIOS files that anyone from here post is 32MB so thats confusing me?

Comment

Check your service tag number. Service tag number's not correct.
                                  Hey, this is ST number, I did check it.
                                  841D1Z2

Comment

I understand that, but all BIOS files that anyone from here post is 32MB so thats confusing me?
                                    Because their machine has only 1 bios chip. Your machine has 2 bios chips, total bios file size is 24 MB, it is divided and saved into 2 chips respectively.

Comment

Because their machine has only 1 bios chip. Your machine has 2 bios chips, total bios file size is 24 MB, it is divided and saved into 2 chips respectively.
                                      And is there any way to flash that chips?

Comment

And is there any way to flash that chips?
                                        Is it that difficult ? I see you have read a 16 MB chip already, the rest is to read the 8 MB chip and post it here. Where is your programmer ?

Comment

Is it that difficult ? I see you have read a 16 MB chip already, the rest is to read the 8 MB chip and post it here. Where is your programmer ?
                                          Oh sry I didnt understand that I just need to post other BIOS.

Comment

Working...
                                          X