Dell Latitude 5500 Bios password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Latitude 5500 Bios password

Can anyone unlock a Dell Latitude 5500 with an 8FC8 suffix? I need to get this thing working as I have already replaced the LCD and the Hard Drive. Please help? Thanks.

BIOS Password, just for reference. Not a HD password.
    Last edited by shadowcipher; 08-15-2020, 03:27 PM.
    A wise man once said that an error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. I subscribe to that philosophy.

Dell Latitude 5500 Bios

Hi

Any 1 can provide clean bios dump for this model or remove current password.

EDC50 LA-G901P
    REV 1 0(A00)
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-31-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Re: Dell Latitude 5500 Bios

Resolved

Comment

can you help me with my passworded bios - its DELL Latitude 5500 with suffix 8FC8.
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Dump bios and board number and picture of 8fc8 code

Comment

On this motherboard number their should be two bios chips next to each other, can you dump both upload here

Comment

MB : EDC50 LA-G901P Rev:1.0(A00)
              CODE : 805BYY2-8FC8
              both dumps in archive - BIOS + EC

Comment

Try this file

make sure battery disconnected and rtc battery, connect charger only wait few min till boot.

Comment

Still asking for pasword and now fr login password , before patch there wasnt showing security manager like that..

Comment

Anyone else ???

Comment

Re: Latitude 5500 with an 8FC8 suffix?

i also have same problem, did you find solution?

Comment

anyon pls help me to fix my no display file

la-g901p rev 1.0 (a00)

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by uvaiz View Post
                          anyon pls help me to fix my no display file

la-g901p rev 1.0 (a00)

thanks
                          look for another bios chip on the board ... post its contents too ..
                          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

hi, I what tools do I need to perform unlock on dell 5500 motherboard? will I need to desolder BIOS chips to dump them and do I need Eeprom flasher? what model would you recommend?

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by solnyshok View Post
                                Up
                                it depends on how much you will use it, or how much money you have to invest .... some of the most used are ... SPI programmers .. (Svod, TL 866, CH431) .. find more information about he on the internet ..

a video for information ..you can choose another programmer ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWWigscuQDY
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Please help with "Administrative password, System number HNPVL13-8FC8
                                  There is no disk password, so I can boot Windows or Linux. Can I dump BIOS with help of software or do I need flasher?
                                  Last edited by solnyshok; 02-02-2021, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Hello.
                                    Since it is same model, I will not open new thread for this.
                                    Please help me remove Admin Password for this DELL Latitude 5500.
                                    There are 2 chips on the motherboard :
                                    One is 25Q128 and it is the BIOS (main program) and the second is a 25Q64JVIQ WSON 8x6mm and I suppose it contain the passwords and other non volatile information.

I managed to downgrade the 25Q128, from official 1.41 to 1.0 so I can confirm that is indeed the BIOS main program.

I post here the 2 bin files as I managed to de-solder the 25Q64 to read his content with EZP2019+.

Can you please help me remove the password ?
                                    Many thanks.

Comment

DELL Latitude 5500 Bios Dump Request

Can someone post a dump of a DELL Latitude 5500 main & secondary bios ?

Main is 25Q128 and it is the BIOS (main program) and the second is a 25Q64JVIQ WSON 8x6mm supposed EC ?

Are there any other circuits on this MB (try to disable Admin Password

Attached, the circuits, one near other (with closeup on main) , the motherboard is EDC50 LA-G901P Rev:1.0 (A00).

Many thanks, have a great day.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rivbx View Post
                                        Hello.
                                        Since it is same model, I will not open new thread for this.
                                        Please help me remove Admin Password for this DELL Latitude 5500.
                                        There are 2 chips on the motherboard :
                                        One is 25Q128 and it is the BIOS (main program) and the second is a 25Q64JVIQ WSON 8x6mm and I suppose it contain the passwords and other non volatile information.

I managed to downgrade the 25Q128, from official 1.41 to 1.0 so I can confirm that is indeed the BIOS main program.

I post here the 2 bin files as I managed to de-solder the 25Q64 to read his content with EZP2019+.

Can you please help me remove the password ?
                                        Many thanks.
                                        try..

Comment

Working...
                                        X