Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo V110-15ISK Unlocked BIOS Password

Dear All

Need Help to Unlock BIOS Password for Lenovo V110-15ISK, Original BIOS Following attached File

HTML Code:
    [ATTACH]233974[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-05-2023, 08:40 AM. Reason: Attachments cleanup,server space low.

Re: Lenovo V110-15ISK Unlocked BIOS Password

Originally posted by huss584 View Post
    Dear All

Need Help to Unlock BIOS Password for Lenovo V110-15ISK, Original BIOS Following attached File

HTML Code:
    [ATTACH]233974[/ATTACH]
    try this..
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-05-2023, 08:40 AM. Reason: Attachments cleanup,server space low.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      try this..
      Thank You, Done

[/ATTACH]
      Attached Files
      Last edited by huss584; 04-04-2021, 06:14 AM.

Comment

thank you, done

[/ATTACH]
        dmi 201000-2011ff
        Last edited by peste; 04-04-2021, 09:14 AM.
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

dmi 201000-2011ff
          BUT the Serial # an MTM show me invalid as you see in picture above

Comment

BUT the Serial # an MTM show me invalid as you see in picture above
            move the DMI information from the bios posted by you. in the bios posted by me ... I passed the interval in which the DMI information is (item # 4) (give your copy-paste), at that interval from one bios to another..use the HxD program ..

Comment

lenovo v110-15isk bios password removal please

Hi can someone help to remove password please from laptop best wishes
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-05-2023, 08:41 AM. Reason: Attachments cleanup,server space low.

Comment

Re: lenovo v110-15isk bios password removal please

Try with this tool

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87588

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                  Hi I've tried that . It doesn't like it . I've used that tool loads of times. It comes up with a black screen quickly then goes away

Comment

Originally posted by Diesalweasel View Post
                    Hi I've tried that . It doesn't like it . I've used that tool loads of times. It comes up with a black screen quickly then goes away
                    try..
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-05-2023, 08:41 AM. Reason: Attachments cleanup,server space low.

Comment

try..
                      hi many thanks it worked . may i ask what is the tool for opening up the bin file and it shows you all the information of that file ie coa ect . best wishes

Comment

hi many thanks it worked . may i ask what is the tool for opening up the bin file and it shows you all the information of that file ie coa ect . best wishes
                        I combined the original with the update from the Lenovo site..if that's what you asked ..
                        Last edited by peste; 04-03-2022, 09:26 AM.

Comment

hi is there any chance you can do this one please . this is for same but different laptop
                          best wishes
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-05-2023, 08:42 AM. Reason: Attachments cleanup,server space low.

Comment

hi is there any chance you can do this one please . this is for same but different laptop
                            best wishes
                            here
                            Attached Files
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              here
                              Would it be better to preserve the applicant's original BIOS and simply disable the password?
                              Last edited by onizzbox; 04-06-2022, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
                                Would it be better to preserve the applicant's original BIOS and simply disable the password?
                                Maybe if i could remember where it is,remind me where the offsets are .I did use the bios at post #10 ,cleaned the ME and copied the DMI from the original BIOS backup.Not the easiest way to do it,but there`s more than one way to skin a cat
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-07-2022, 02:15 AM.
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

hello guys.. kindly help with this one.. password working bios
                                  thanks
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-05-2023, 08:42 AM. Reason: Attachments cleanup,server space low.

Comment

Originally posted by hb83 View Post
                                    hello guys.. Kindly help with this one.. Password working bios
                                    thanks
                                    try..
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-05-2023, 08:43 AM. Reason: Attachments cleanup,server space low.

Comment

try..
                                      thank you very much.. done

Comment

Hi guys, I hope I can ask your help in this thread.

I have a V110-15ISK (Type 80TL) laptop with a password protected BIOS and a dead HDD. I tried to replace said HDD with a modern SSD, but it is not recognised by the system. It probably needs some settings changed in the BIOS, but I can't get in.

I tried flashing some of the bios files on offer on this site using WinFlash64.exe which I got from Lenovo's site, but it errors out on me with error 233 (ERROR 233 - Only secured capsule is allowed on a SecureFlash system!).

Do I need another application to flash the file?

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
                                        X