Need schematic DAG3DCMBCC0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need schematic DAG3DCMBCC0

Who can help me, need a schematic for a OMEN HP 15-dc1002tx DAG3DCMBCC0.
    Have a short on a IC but I don't know what it is.
    Attached Files

Re: Need schematic OMEN HP 15-dc1002tx DAG3DCMBCC0

Originally posted by Black Phantom View Post
    check this ..

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...b416ded7d7.pdf
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Need schematic OMEN HP 15-dc1002tx DAG3DCMBCC0

I think this is the right one, thank you for your help.

Comment

dag3dcmbcc0 rev:c schematic plz

dag3dcmbcc0 rev:c schematic need.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by piernov; 09-15-2021, 10:44 AM. Reason: remove horrible formatting

Comment

DAG3DCMBCC0 REV C hp omen dc1003la

Does anyone have a schematic and BoardView for this motherboard, or can tell me what the transistors are on the picture, on my board they are ripped off
          Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

HP 15-dc1002tx DAG3DCMBCC0 REV C boardview and schematic needed

hello,

does anyone have schematic and boardview for HP 15-dc1002tx DAG3DCMBCC0 REV C

it has 5 long and 3 short blinking on capslock.

Comment

Re: DAG3DCMBCC0 REV C hp omen dc1003la

Originally posted by razor_amd View Post
              Does anyone have a schematic and BoardView for this motherboard, or can tell me what the transistors are on the picture, on my board they are ripped off
              Thanks
              I checked on my board DAG3DCMBCC0 REV C for hp omen dc1003nx and took a picture you will find in the attatchments.

and i think its this one https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...aadcbe3e4a.pdf which is used on many places in the board.
              Attached Files

Comment

Need schematics and boardview for DAG3DCMBCC0 REV C HP 15-dc1003nx

I need the schematics and boardview for this board if anyone has it. Im trying to rebuild this circuit if anyone can help i appreciate it.

I have a short in the pcb layers in the area shown in image1 and 2, and im missing the IC and the capacitors around it in image3.
                If anyone can check his board please tell me whats the IC and what is it connected to
                and the missing capacitors size and value
                and what are these traces in image4 connected to?.
                and if there is anything else im missing
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: Need schematic DAG3DCMBCC0

Hi mate

I got this motherboard with me, but which also has power issue. I took a photo for your need.
                  Also want to ask you, how much the impedance/resistance on the coil which is marked in red circle?
                  It seems like it's RAM power suppler.

Thanks!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Black Phantom View Post
                    I replied on your need.

Comment

Re: Need schematics and boardview for DAG3DCMBCC0 REV C HP 15-dc1003nx

Originally posted by McBlocked View Post
                      I need the schematics and boardview for this board if anyone has it. Im trying to rebuild this circuit if anyone can help i appreciate it.

I have a short in the pcb layers in the area shown in image1 and 2, and im missing the IC and the capacitors around it in image3.
                      If anyone can check his board please tell me whats the IC and what is it connected to
                      and the missing capacitors size and value
                      and what are these traces in image4 connected to?.
                      and if there is anything else im missing
                      I replied on your need.

Comment

Originally posted by TekDepot View Post
                        Hi mate

I got this motherboard with me, but which also has power issue. I took a photo for your need.
                        Also want to ask you, how much the impedance/resistance on the coil which is marked in red circle?
                        It seems like it's RAM power suppler.

Thanks!
                        Thank you for the picture! it seems like that ic is present on some boards but not on others like yours and posibly mine too, that explains why i have some marked solder pads but other adjacent ones are fine that suppose to be under under the same ic.

I really would like to help you with the impedence measurment but it will only mislead you because this is exactly where my short and fire is

could you please tell me which pad is the ground where the arrows point in the picture i attatched earlier (Image4)?

im happy to help you or anyone else with measurments or microscope pictures of ICs or any components on this board as long as im working on it.

Comment

Hi,

I like to know what capacitor I need pictured, and if it's repairable by just replacing that capacitor?

Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bejaja2484 View Post
                            Hi,

I like to know what capacitor I need pictured, and if it's repairable by just replacing that capacitor?

Thanks
                            You have to properly clean the burned area and remove any residue carbon before fixing the capacitor. Assuming that no other parts are faulty and no critical internal layer tracks are damaged by the burning, the board is more likely to work. To find out the value, remove one of the parallel capacitor and measure it's capacitance using the meter. They are usually of same value.

Comment

Can someone point to me where the bios chip is located, I researched and there was no results showing it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bejaja2484 View Post
                                Hi,

Thanks
                                Hello, do you have changed the capacitor ? And if yes, do you have the value of the capacitor ? I have the same issue.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Boardview
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger versionName:	d68a3b36-18c0-419f-b6c5-e4b720934763.jpgViews:	0Size:	171.5 KBID:	3203520
                                    Good morning, good night,
                                    Please ask, you will have the schematic of the entire motherboard of this HP OMEN 15-dc1088nr - DAG3DCMBCC0 REV: C, I appreciate it since this motherboard does not generate video for me, I tried with all the video outputs that it has but it does not generate video, You can only hear it reach the desktop.
                                    Last edited by Vesko356; 01-24-2024, 02:06 PM. Reason: Image scaled

Comment

Originally posted by sELGREGO View Post
                                      Good morning, good night,
                                      Please ask, you will have the schematic of the entire motherboard of this HP OMEN 15-dc1088nr - DAG3DCMBCC0 REV: C, I appreciate it since this motherboard does not generate video for me, I tried with all the video outputs that it has but it does not generate video, You can only hear it reach the desktop.
                                      Since you heared it boot, have you tried a USB-HDMI adapter to see if there is a picture?

Comment

Working...
                                      X