This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, my name is aewood, I am a new member who is more than happy to be here.

Comment

I am a new member about to start the repair of a Tektronix 2430a that is dead and blows the main fuse on startup. Any help from members would be appreciated as I am new to this type of task.

Comment

Hi There
        This forum comes out not the first time when i am looking for capacitors , so i am new , i thing i will get a lot of good advice from smart people

Regards
        Gugutm

Comment

Hi All
          Greetings from Ireland

Comment

Hello all. Joined to get assistance on TV repairs. I have a thing for old CRY and plasma displays.

Comment

Hello all, newB here that has a tv issue. I'll be posting a question on how to fix in the TV section. TV and or cable box took a hit and burned out cable box and now having a TV issue.

I am a car guy and I am restoring two old cars at the moment. Right now they are jsut rolling chassis but slowing painting parts and reinstalling them.

I've put together a computer before but electronics and especially wiring are not my strong spots.

Comment

Hello everybody,

I started fixing monitors (mostly badcaps) 10 years ago. Now I'm into laptops, but it's getting more complicated. So I am eager to learn a lot from some helpful folks!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  I'm Pedroffs, from Portuga and I like to repair some electronic stuff

BR,
                  Pedro

Comment

Hello fellow nerds.

I came here in hopes of fixing a coworkers TV. I've isolated the issue to the power supply, but i'm Just banging my head on what the actual issue is.

Will post detail in the TV forum.

Comment

Thank you for having me - a long time electronics trouble shooter. I'll be interested in all you have to say. My greatest achievement is developing a formula for converting hertz to cycles per second. See ya

Comment

Hello !

Comment

Hi everyone! Greetings from the midwest US!
                          TS

Comment

Hi!
                            I'm FranCasas from Spain. I'm studying Electrical Engineering in the University of Cordoba, Andalucia. Since I was a child I liked a lot disassembling toys or every electrical thing that I had in my hands.
                            Years before I decided to study Electronics, because I love that, and from time to time I build homemade speakers that are very appreciated by my friends. Also I like a lot rebuilding and restoring laptops, I have repaired a lot of them, and I like to see that I, with my hands and a lot of patience can make a broken thing to live again and recycle it.
                            Some time ago I discovered BadCaps, and understood that you are a very helpful and aprreciated community, so I'm very happy to take part inside.
                            Thanks a lot,
                            FranCasas.

Comment

Hi everyone! Greetings from the Ukraine!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi so I worked in electronics repair in various jobs since the early 90s. Most recently in telecoms repair. I don't have a great knowledge of plasma tv's and came here to learn and help others if I can. Great forum

Comment

Greetings all just your average jack of all trades here. I enjoy fixing everything from logic boards to dishwashers to transmissions. Glad to be a member.

Comment

Hi Guys, I used this great resource to breath new life into my computer monitor. Hope I can repay others some day.

Comment

hi. I am new here. I'm an electronic student and I'm here to learn something.

Comment

Greetings Earthlings ! Its been a while ....

Comment

Working...
                                          X