This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

thanks for letting me join, I hope this site can help with TV issues!

Comment

A greeting from Italy to all,
      thank you for welcoming me to your forum

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm Michele, glad to be here

Comment

Hello! New to this forum, I have an issue with my LG TV, will check here if I can find some help in some already existing threads, otherwise will create a new one. Pleased to meet you!

Comment

Hey Guys, I love this forum. It has helped me solve many problems with tv's I get. keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi there. I've been reading this forum for quite a while. Now I want to start posting. This forum is a great learning tool with a lot of helpful people. Hope to be able to help others.

Comment

Hey everybody.
                This looks like the right place to get answers when I am tinkering.

Comment

Looks like this is the place to be! I got routed here from the registration email but I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone here. I've definitely gotten some great advice just by reading over threads but I have a few questions of my own, so here's to posting!

Comment

thanks to all friend and i new memeber

Comment

Hello dear colleagues! My name is Chien, I'ma novice in electronics repair. I saw some posts on the forum shared by veteran member. It's great, for me it is a new horizon, the necessary knowledge of a worker from a to z. Sincerely thank you for sincerely sharing and helping new people like us. Thanks again.

Comment

Hi guys,
                        I'm from Manila Philippines, I'm working 3years laptop and desktop technician,I'm very
                        happy to join your Forum.I hope to accept me I want to learn...

Comment

Hi,
                          i'm from Germany. We're only half the size of Texas, have 230V/50Hz AC but cannot build good TVs. That's why i'm here.

Comment

hi my name is wayne 57years old, have no electronic background , just love to tinker

Comment

Hi, I'm dharmaturtle, and I'm working on an old Seiki whose power supply is busted (I think.)

Comment

hello badcaps my names baz from the uk, i became a electronics hobbyist 2years ago so all i'm after is everyone's knowledge and expertise

Comment

Hello All ,
                                  Names Cryidis and have move to the dark side of smd component lvl board repairs .
                                  It's highly addictive and fun
                                  Cheers

Comment

Hello guys, here technician from France. Can help if needed !

Comment

Hello world.

Comment

Hi There!

Comment

Replying to radiokryl at post #22041 ...

What's the back story to that one? Don't you guys have fuses or circuit breakers out there in Minsk?
                                          Last edited by Waldganger; 11-15-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X