This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi to all! I have found here an interesting file probably the firmware for my dead tv.btw i'm from the Phillipines. Goodbless everyone!

Comment

Hello there, I am an electronics enthusiast. I've come here specifically to find how to repair my ATX PSU.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Im just a new member,about myself almost 5years in cellphone repairing service hardware and software level,for laptop im familiar with the components but i have only basic ideas in repairing motherboards i know that this forum well help me alot and i share also things that i a complish in laptop repair.

Im proud to be a member of badcaps forum..

have a nice day po mga sir

Comment

Hello all,

New member here trying to fix a laptop for a friend. I have a background in electronics, but I don't work on computers.

Comment

Hey, I'm hobbyist repair man from Finland. Fixing computers, tvs, washing machines etc.

Comment

Hola a todos muchach@S apasionados a este gran mundo virtual y único.
              Y tan nuevo como decir que me apasiona crear nuevos proyectos con materiales casi olvidados y algunos no tan obsoletos pero con características propias para una mejora y actualización en los tiempos que estamos.

Gracias por vuestra bienvenida y vamos al lío.: compy:

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Miroslav from Sofia, Bulgaria. Software developer with electronics as a hobby. I like to make and repair stuff. I would like to share and get knowledge in this community.

Cheers

Comment

Hi everyone, new to the forum and happy to find manuals for my Dell monitor. I am a professional electronics engineer.

Bye

Comment

hi,

new user here. I rarely do component level repair and if I did, usually just a simple one like replacing mouse switches. still lack proper tools, which are multimeters and wicking tools. interested in designing my own pcb someday for raspberry pi compute module so I have a lot to learn.

currently in search of schematics of Acer Nitro 5 AN515-42 which I'd like to know how much CPU VRM current and SoC VRM current so that I could do soft mod to increase current limit

nice to meet everyone here. been years I've been away from all kinds of forums, probably 2016 the last time I used to login to forum so being here reminds me of the goold ol' foruming days

Comment

Hello all,

I do repair a lot of my own stuff or even buy interesting stuff from ebay in a broken state. So far my track record is okay, but I certainly don't claim to really understand electronics. I do understand different levels of danger in regards to electrical energy, so I think I can judge whether I can safely attempt to repair something or better leave it broken :-)

Comment

Hello everyone!
                        I like to tinker and thought this forum would be a goldmine of information on just about any kind of electrical repair having to do with board components. I'm currently working on a 32" Samsung which I suspect has a bad cap or two on the mainboard.
                        Hope you all have a great day.
                        JPL2020 aka - John

Comment

Hi all.
                          I am a hobbyist and now I have time to look at projects that have been waiting. I first came to this forum looking for a bios for a locked Lenovo laptop. I found it here and it worked. Very happy. Now I am trying to repair a Pro-Logic battery charger model PL2510. I know this is a long shot but this forum seems to have a very diverse following and maybe someone can help me.

Comment

Hello
                            My samsung plasma 2008 died, i like to give it a second chance.
                            It has typical fault as this models have. I hope i can get som help with it.
                            Regards Pekka

Comment

Hello everyone.
                              I come from Hong Kong.
                              Nice to meet you all.
                              Hope I can find a lot of useful information here.
                              Thanks so much!

Comment

Hello all.
                                I'm here to learn/share my knowledge about troubleshooting.

Comment

Hi, long time electronics enthusiast with a passion for sony products. Hope to keep mine alive for a long time

Comment

Hello from Maine! Came across this site looking for some component information, and so far this place has been really helpful! Thank you much!

Comment

hello everyone.
                                      i just wanted to say that this forum is very helpful and i can find alot of things that i was searching for before and couldn't find them.
                                      im happy to be a member in this great forum

Comment

Всем привет! Мне надо узнать как сбросить пароль в биос

Comment

Hi all, I am Alex, I joined because I am hopping to find some help with a broken macbook motherboard.

Comment

Working...
                                          X