This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Im Ben and i have a broken plasma, im a bit annoyed as its only 4 years old and to be honest its never been much good. I live in Finland and I need my tv working as im on a crt piece of crap and its sucks

Comment

Also I dont fancy throwing this LG plasma out as its a nice tv when it works. I really cant stand wasting things but I dont like throwing parts at things either. Im an auto electrician / mechanic so can use a multimeter but my knmowledge of plasmas is limited to say the least.

Comment

Hello All, New to the forum and wanted to say hello...

I am a get and see if I fix type of guy... well versed in computers and electronics in general... but I need help with the new TVs... I quit fixing TVs when they was CRT!!!

bK.

Comment

Hello. New to this forum as well. posting to show that I'm a person and not a spambot.

Comment

Hi, just read some of the mails on here - nice to see you have a sense of humour as well as a wealth of knowledge on the techie stuff.

Comment

You know, I think I'm gonna like this forum. I used to post on AudioKarma years ago, but couldn't afford the membership fee after a year or two.

Any AKers out there?

Comment

New to Bad Caps.. Great forum of reseaching. Thanks Badcaps!

Comment

Hello i am a newbie here, from the Philippines!

Comment

Great site. Long time lurker, first time poster. Good to be here.

Comment

Hello, new to to BadCaps, great forum with a wealth of information and advice.

Comment

Got display problems on lcd tv!! Not to good!!

Comment

Got display problems on lcd tv!! Not to good!!

Comment

Hi. Just a smart girl looking to repair my own tv.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                              I'm Jason and have been a computer / electronics hobbiest since the first timeI powered up my Vic20 (so long ago...)
                              I stumbled onto this forum while searching for info regarding my RCA LCD and it seems like a great resource! Hopefully I will have stuff that I can contribute in return, untill then... Nice to meet you all

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

hi all.....trying to do some of my own stuff at home, I guess I am really learning a lot, hope someone can help

Comment

Hi everyone... just call me pointblack... thanks

Comment

HI, thanks for the activation... just call me pointblack.. thanks and good day.

Comment

Hi.
                                        Im 30 y.o electrician from sweden. ive Always had an intressed in electronics since i can remember! Fixed all sorts of things.

best regards

Comment

The machine ate my introductory post because it thought I wasn't logged in even though I actually was.

I'm too annoyed now to type it in again. I'm going to go read other people's posts!

Comment

Working...
                                          X