This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

wondering if this forum will be a place i frequent without abuse, or if i'll be banned regardless of my abnormal level of attention to detail.
    i've been using this screen name for about ten? years, and when it gets banned there really isn't any other screen name i'd rather use; hence i don't go back.

i'm usually the one that will go on and on with a post because of details and i don't really care about the length, other than the fact that there are many who choose to isolate themselves with|without|from details.

i went to school for electronics.

Comment

hello! I'm niki

Comment

Hi all, my name is Panaos.
        I'm an Electrical Engineer for the past 20 years by profession. But, electronics were always my passion. I untended a technical school when I was 14 years old. I've been into electronics ever since and along the way computers came into the picture, making everything more interesting! I fix things when ever I get the chance, no matter how hard or challenging it is. But, I find it very frustrating when not having the right parts at hand and in some cases not at all, not now not ever. I guess guys I'll see you around, or better said write you around!

Comment

Greetings from Australia.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Ricardo. I am from Michigan and have found a new respect for tv, monitor, and electronic repairs. I have about 13 CRTs in my house currently and 3.5 lcds. Also, I am a huge arcade fan of rebuilds and retrofitting.

thanks for accepting me

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your forum. I found this place when I was searching for bios files.
              I am from the Netherlands.
              And my first computer was the 386.

Best regards chris

Comment

Hello from Seattle!

Comment

Hi my name is Georgette, I love forums that help people find solutions to their problems and also give them an opportunity to offer assistance to others.

Comment

I'm Charlie, looking for help identifying a varistor after searching for a couple hours to no avail.

Comment

Hi, i'm from belgium and i'm here to learn how to fix a 820-2523-b motherboard from a MacBook Pro 2.66Ghz mid 2009. I would create a new post about it but before i read few post here. See ya and hope this community can help me much more than the other 'basic' forum.

Comment

Hello, I have just been reading for the last hour or so on the repair of an Emerson LC320EM2 that has a fuse blown. Saw that the repair kits didn't always cover all the issues. I been in electronics for about 25 years. Been with Siemens for 23 and now work on government owned IR cameras. Hope to find out more from all of you on TV repairs. Also have an LG that I think has bad caps in the power supply. To all. Have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by burgerga View Post
                          Hello from Seattle!
                          Hello burgerga and others--

I'm from Seattle as well, and joined in hopes of solving image problems with my 50" Maxent plasma,
                          acquired in 2006.

Best wishes to all!

Comment

Greetings from Amsterdam!

Looking forward to bask in the wealth of accumulated knowledge on this site. Right now trying to fix the dreaded start-up issue with my Philips 42PFL9703D TV. Our great friend Google pointed me in this direction and I already saw some very interesting threads which I will read carefully before bothering anyone with questions already answered :-)

Comment

Hello! Hope to get along and learn alot of stuff!, Cheers!

Comment

hi forum,

Nice to meet you all, I am just here to get advice or 2nd opinions on electronic questions I may have.

hope to meet you soon.

Comment

Hello,
                                  I am new to this forum is very interesting.
                                  See you soon

Comment

Greetings All,
                                    Elderly Geezer here still playing with all things electrical

Comment

Hello, I tinker with most electronic/electrical things... From washing machines to computers and camcorders. I'm not a chip guy, but I know enough about electronics to get me in trouble. Right now, trying to fix another LCD monitor...

Comment

hi to all.
                                        tnx for your good forum.

Comment

As a rule in this forum write here Hello to all.
                                          Briefly i have education bachelor degree in information and automation technic.
                                          Love to build solid-state schematic from scratch, also repair most computer peripheral computer device. In this moment i play with not working atx power supply.

Comment

Working...
                                          X