This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi I'm Joni and found this forum when I tried to look for a new capacitor. I have couple of broken motherboards that I would like to fix and I'm hoping I learn ho to find bad caps and how to find a replacement.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm Rafal and I'm from Poland but I live in UK
      I found this forum when I was looking for a good ESR Meter.
      I hope that I will be able to learn something new and interesting from more experienced members.
      Have a nice day/evening

Comment

OK, 42 yrs in the Electric Utility Industry: construction, maintenance of Overhead & Underground facilities including High Voltage system up to 500KV, operations & Hydro Dam operations.
        Came here to figure out my LCD TV is going goofy.
        Found a post: about 'sparklies' gonna try that first.
        Said I only needed a voltmeter & screw driver .... my skill level ... but then it tells me to "get out my DMM" ?????? WTF Digital ????? Voltmeter???
        In over my head on Step One.
        Wish me luck

Comment

Hi!I speak bad English, but I do helps Google translate! With PERFOR electronics for 35 years and sometimes need help like-minded people.

Comment

A bachelor's degree and an electrical engineer, but business is car and motorcycle electronics repair

Comment

Originally posted by stretch0069 View Post
              DOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely forgot about my C64!!! How sacrilegious of me!!! :oops: I beat ya Topcat.....I had the tape drive... Do you know what its like loading BC's Quest for Tires from tape???? It wasn't long before I got my first 1541 though.

Ahhhh...the memories......

I still have two C64s. I think I'll go looking for them. Maybe play some Mail Order Monsters or M.U.L.E.. :roll:
              Hmm. Well, I've spent most of my working life in component level electronic repair for everything from a scanning electron microscope (ran the electronic maintenance workshop for a University) down to a Sony walkman. My first PC was an Ohio Superboard, which pre-dated the Commodores by a couple of years. My favorite PC remains the Commodore Amiga - it was decades in front of everything else in it's day and still shines!

Comment

Hi all. My name is Mike. I'm usually used to working with Synthesizers... but now my TV is dead and I'm trying to get it back up and running.

Comment

hello

my name is anil yadav
                  i have a shop of motherboard and laptop repair.(yadav tech solution).
                  my city dhariwal distt gurdaspur punjab(143519) india.

Comment

Hello all,

My name is Mike, I work in IT. Finally went through with registering after referencing many posts here, love this place!

Comment

hello!

Comment

Hi All,
                        I built my own PC's since 1995 but don't do much nowadays.
                        I know very little about modern stuff but will pitch in if I feel I could help anyone out.
                        I am totally new to any kind of forum so please bare with me.
                        I have an old ASUS N55SL since 2012.
                        Thanks for reading.

Comment

Hi all,

Registered here because I saw a solution for the Dell battery not charging issue on an inspiron 1525.

Great site!

Comment

Hello,
                            I've worked with electronics all my life. Working on tv's, VCR's and audio since 1978. Always want to learn something new, building a display kit for Raspberry pi now!

Comment

My name is Jesse, i love to tinker. Currently only tinkering with tvs.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                I am george and my hobby is electronics. I hope to widen my horizons here!

Comment

Hi evryone always want learn fix electronics and found a great tv works but have a unusual problem hope can learn from you guys

Comment

hello guys

Comment

Great forum, looking forward to it!

Comment

Hello all,

My name is Michal, I work in IT.

Comment

Hi guys i decide to join because the content that i see seem really awesome!

well.. I'm landed here during a google search for finding some schematics that i need to impress a really really beautiful girl i hope that i can find all info here! anyway seem a really awesome community so is anyway a great finding!

P.s. sorry in advance for my poor English.... i' more talented on electronics/computer science that on languages study :P

Comment

Working...
                                          X