X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Friends,
    i am faiyaz from pakistan, i am a laptop repair guy. its really awsome to see a huge compunity here helping each other for free and without any intrest, it really awsome. isn't it? i mostly repair laptop motherboard but my speciality to work with unlocking solution, i have many Bios/UEFI dumps available, i will really pleased to help someone if i can. Loves, Faiyaz

Comment

Hi Guys, New to the site and a big watz-up from Texas! Name is Danny, Looks to be a site full of good ol knowledge!! (love it!) that hopefully I can get some of...Thanks!

Comment

Hi I'm just a guy who likes to take broken things apart to try to figure out whats wrong... limited math skills but I like fixing... no engineering skills but enjoy detective work... I don't see recent posts is this forum still active as I have a sony monitor that turns off in a second after I plug it in and although the signal is getting to the screen from my laptop its gone in half a second. not sure whAT to look for... hate to throw it away.

Comment

glad to be aboard .... always looking and searching into new and formidable extentions of knowledge.... thanks for the professional and neighborly substance. took forever for my activator tho ...lol. not a prob. have a great restof week. Jim

Comment

Hello my name is Corey, I am looking to find info and talk to others about fixing TV's. I have a Seiki SE65gy25 that I am currently working on. Any Seiki enthusiasts please feel free to contact me. Thank You.

Comment

Hello. I am new, duh. I am looking for assistance for my TV and hope to learn more about the field of electrical repair.

Comment

Hello. New to this forum as well. posting to show that I'm a person and not a spambot.

Comment

Hey. New here. Hoping to get help and, maybe some time further on up the road, be of help to others.

Comment

Hey all.
                    I'm not really posting here so that I'm able to start a new thread. Because hopefully I won't need to start a new thread because everything will go swimmingly.

Came here searching for how to get my Samsung monitor working (perfectly fine monitor just stopped turning on)... I never knew capacitors were such a common fix with electronics. Who knows how many displays are trashed because of crappy capacitors?! (a whole bunch of C(r)apXon in my case).

This forum seems like a very good resource.

Comment

My name is Gene - First post here on badcaps, which should have been long ago - I've known for years that many failures can be traced to bad caps. Now I have an Acer AL1916WA that won't turn on after a weekend area power outage - I know I can fix it, but figured this was a good time to get help from the great team here to fix it correctly the first time.

Note that the bad lcd panel has a happy, working twin panel, but can't afford to have both down to swap parts, unless all else fails! Most confusing to me was that video card still sees monitor and gets EDID data back, even though no sign of power or life at panel. So I asked myself, "Self, what does that mean?" Which is how I ended up here...now let the fun begin!

Comment

Hi to all! My name is Larry from Central Florida. Got here because I'm working on an LG 50" Plasma with bad electrolytics (10 - 3300uf @10 V). Glad this forum is here !

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi everybody,
                            My name is Maxime, I'm a electronic technician from Québec, Canada. Since a few weeks, I had to work on some screen with "2 second to black" trouble. I found a lot of good advice on the forum.
                            thank you.

Comment

Hello. I have fixed a few TVs but I'm having trouble with one now. Hopefully I can get it sorted out

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Raul. I enjoy tinkering with electronics and keep hearing about this forum. Figured it was finally time to make an account. Cheers!

Comment

Hi friends, This is garry from BC,Canada.Nice to be a part of this great forum!!Thanks

Comment

Greetings! Just a new hack out here that has been having good luck replacing caps and love this site and want to learn more! Thank you all!!

John

Comment

Hi Folks,

Call me Allen!

IT Professional since 1989, into Motorcycles, Music, Photography, FPV Racing Drones.

First computers Timex Sinclair, Commodore VIC-20, PC XT (Turbo), PC AT, 386, 486, Etc, Etc..

I took electronics in High School.

Allen

Comment

hello guys!

Comment

Hello, just looking around for circuit board info and pictures. Probably won't post -- you guys are safe.

Comment

Working...
                                          X