This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi i am glad to join your forum, i am from maracaibo Venezuela. I found this place when I was searching for electronic schematics of a motherboard hannstar k mv 4. and i am so happy to share with you thanks for all your help.

Comment

Hi guys!
      My name is Morten and i am a recent design engineering graduate fra Denmark. In my spare time a enjoy tinkering with electronics e.g. esp8266 and the arduino IDE and also fixing broken devices when i come across them.
      I look forward to sharing the latter interest with you guys here at switching a lot og badcaps for madcaps!

Comment

Hello everyone!
        I solved a little problem reading the forums, but I need to show you one thing and hope for your help.

Comment

Hi
          My name is Vaughn and am a amateur radio operator (KE5AEE) and always working on or repairing ham radios. at the present I am working on a emerson tv that is giving me trouble
          but being 72 years old I tend to forget things and have problems with small components haha so be patient with me

Comment

Hi from the cold part of the world! Will peruse the site and read about this fascinating world of bad caps. Too many replaced, lost count. Anyway, thanks for the knowledge!

Comment

hello...how do you do ?
              I am a new member in badcaps community. i hope, it's not wrong place for me to learn more about repairing electronic, especially computer...
              my name is aan. i am from indonesia. i am not well in english so i'm sorry if my word not true...
              i started learn electronic as a hobby. I started to learn to read the value of resistors , capacitors and transistors . The next try stringing a dc adapter , mini amplifier and others. and, this time I have some problem with my laptop so i would like to learn to fix a computer/laptop at component level .
              I hope I can learn a lot from this forum and the masters is willing to help me .
              thank you very much for guidance...

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello, my name is Bob (blhaas1user) and I am a real "old timer" (86) and a lifelong electronics nut. I joined the Navy at 17 (during WWII) to learn how to maintain aircraft receiver/transmitters and radar. After a short "hitch" I returned home to work at a radio repair shop fixing AM and early FM radios. No tv's in those days yet. After the tv boom began I opened my own shop and had a very successful 40 years. I'm retired now but still enjoy tinkering around with stuff. I'm glad to be a member of this forum.

Comment

hello
                    im Moussa from Lebanon, im an apple certified technician and apple product professional
                    i work at apple certified service center as system engineer.
                    to forget all this shit replacing whole logic board at the service center, i created my own component level repair for logic board after work.
                    and hope this forum will be helpful for me and other

Comment

Hey Fellas,

I am a new member, from Cape Breton (Canada). I'm mostly here because my Samsung Plasma TV is dead, however, I do have a great interest in electronics and work as an IT professional so I may have some advice to share along the way!

Comment

Hi all. I'm Paul from Northern California. I've dabbled in electronics for many years but have much more time to play lately. I built kits as a kid and lately have been working with Arduinos and Raspberry Pis. I bought some cheap APC UPS lately to mess around with and one isn't charging. I'm going to try and figure out why.

Comment

Hi Everyone, My name is Radek.
                          Found the badcaps very informative and helpful on many occasions. Finally decided to join. Thank you all for valuable information.

Comment

hello

Comment

New to this forum...Just purchased a Dell 3008wfp that has problems but the screen is intact.....not a lot of experience in troubleshooting....hoping for some help

Comment

Hello new to the site

Comment

Hello, I am new trying to expand my knowledge with component level repair. I am trying to learn how to fix all devices ranging from Ipads, Phones, macbooks, and other laptop/pc boards.

My name is Dan and I am from New England.

Comment

Hello,

New guy writing required 1st post.....I have a Pioneer vsx-1120 w some dead pre outs and I want to fix them, looking inside this amp I want some help tasking it apart so I dont break it....I've found a manual for a very similar Pioneer amp but not my exact model.

Thanks
                                    Rick

Comment

Hi, I am Harold Atkinson. Worked on "Big Iron" mainframe operating systems for 35 years since 1970. Been playing with PCs since the Commodore 64 days.

Comment

Hello world!
                                        Just an enthusiast try to figure out the alien language that is electronics.

Comment

Hi,

I am new to the site and here for introduction purposes. I have not really been following this site, but looks like there are many people who are forming a nice group of electronic experts. I bought an LG 60PK950 when I was living in the US. Now I am back in Europe, and the TV has started to fail. Hoping for some resolution by having lots of good people around here.
                                          Enjoy the day!

Comment

Working...
                                          X