Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telefunken 48" TLEDD-48FHDA not starting up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telefunken 48" TLEDD-48FHDA not starting up.

Hi guys, I need a little bit of advice on this as i cannot get a schematic for it.
    Upon powering up the tv the standby light is on but after about 2 seconds it goes off and remains off. Pushing the standby button makes no difference. No picture, no backlights nothing.
    This is what i have observed. The panel voltage (12V) does not come on.
    Various voltage points have been checked (please check photo) but i do not know if they are correct. Only suspicion is the DC to DC converter that;s outputting 1.15V. Maybe it is supposed to be 1.2V or 1.8V don't know.
    What if the eprom is corrupt?
    Couldnt find firmware anywhere for this board. Any help anyone?
    Attached Files

Re: Telefunken 48" TLEDD-48FHDA not starting up.

The PCB number is TP.V56.PB801

Comment

I found that my 3.3V rail is low at 2.8V. I traced it back to a SMD chip with marking "1118" on it. The chips input power is 5.1V then there are two outputs, 1 = 1.8V and 2 = 2.8V (this is incorrect)
      What is this chip?????

Comment

Lt1118 ldo regulator

Comment

Actually, its a bit different to the one you mention. Mibe isva dual output fixed low drop out voltage regulator namely LC1118CS8TR1833. Yeah, a mouthful.

Comment

Now for the long wait (4 months) to receive and complete the repair. This country has squat.

Comment

for simple test, use 3 diodes in series(1.8v drop) form pin 4 to pin 5. (anode pin 4) pin 4=5v, pin 5=3.3v. (1n4007). if cpu overheat, most likely original problem. longest one running +- 1 year(still running but for safety i replaced diodes with mini-adjustable regulator). china chassis collection (4 circuits) was downloadable from kent liew website.

Comment

Working...
              X