Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus TP203n bios fix

Good day everyone.

I'm having issues with this laptop Asus Tp203n which cannot detect hard drive after bios flash.

Laptop's 1st issue was no power but all voltage are present, so I decided to flash bios that I've obtain thru other website. After flash, laptop come alive and bios option was displayed, but it does not recognize internal hard drive although its ok. And I also notice that serial number and mac address is blank. So I knew that bios file needs to be repaired. But obviously I have no knowledge to do that. Can someone please take a look into my original bios file or fix it if possible. I will attach working bios from other site and original broken bios file. Thanks veryone.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lezsimply; 07-30-2020, 04:36 AM. Reason: Failed to upload bios file

Re: Asus TP203n bios fix

Post your bios backup

Comment

Yeah, sorry for that. For some reason my rar file won't upload. Keeps disconnecting. I'm having some issues, its says cannot reach badcaps website, ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR. what does this mean? I'll keep trying though.

Comment

try with another navigator

Comment

Originally posted by lezsimply View Post
          Yeah, sorry for that. For some reason my rar file won't upload. Keeps disconnecting. I'm having some issues, its says cannot reach badcaps website, ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR. what does this mean? I'll keep trying though.
          bios extract site Asus..
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Thanks peste, you're bios made laptop boot to hard drive. I also downloaded same file on Asus site but I guess there's something needed to be removed in other for it to work. Coz the size is different from yours.

Now is there a way to edit mac address because its missing on the bios menu. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by lezsimply View Post
              Thanks peste, you're bios made laptop boot to hard drive. I also downloaded same file on Asus site but I guess there's something needed to be removed in other for it to work. Coz the size is different from yours.

Now is there a way to edit mac address because its missing on the bios menu. Thanks again.
              The bios from asus has a 2KB header that needs deleting with a hex editor. 0-799h

Try this bios + DMI.

Attached Files
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-31-2020, 06:36 AM.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks very much SMDFlea, everything worked perfectly now. I couldn't reply yesterday because one of my networked pc had malware on it, draining internet speed. That's why upload speed is interrupted. Anyway, I have inserted mac address now and laptop can connect to internet. Thanks again and cheers to everybody!

Comment

I`m happy its working for you.
                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-31-2020, 09:19 AM.
                  All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

plz upload file because i cant change dmi area

please upload file tp203n

cange dmi and send final bios

sir ssd not detected
                    please
                    Last edited by piernov; 06-05-2021, 06:53 AM. Reason: quadruple posst

Comment

Working...
                    X