HP 14-BS507TX bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP 14-BS507TX bios needed

thanks for the response SMDFLEA, but I already tried replaced the bios chip and programmed with the above file from romy because my board is the same board id and had radeon graphics same as above.tried both reflaced EC with ON/OFF file using SVOD 3, But same issue CAPS LOCK blinks 5times then 3fast blinks. I dont have scope.
    Last edited by String2016; 03-10-2019, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
      thanks for the response SMDFLEA, but I already tried replaced the bios chip and programmed with the above file from romy because my board is the same board id and had radeon graphics same as above.tried both reflaced EC with ON/OFF file using SVOD 3, But same issue CAPS LOCK blinks 5times then 3fast blinks. I dont have scope.
      Post your original bios backup .Did you clean the ME region form romy`s bios dump ? .You may need a different bios BID ,there are 4 different ones 084D6,0831E,08320,08322
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-11-2019, 05:37 AM.
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Here is my original dump can someone clean the me region this i have same problem above
        Attached Files

Comment

@smdflea my original back up bios is broken because of the chip cannot read, that is why i flashed with the above files the one with romy's file because i checked the board id and specs its the same as mine.could you clean the me region of the above romy's bios, Ill try to flash with clean me.already done flash the EC with ON/OFF file

Comment

EDITED PLEASE READ FIRST.

All these posted bios cover the HP 14-BS range, from Braswell / KabyLake / ApolloLake

084D6 is not the full bios,just part of a bios update ,so i havn`t posted that one. 084D6 = GEMINI LAKE

0831E full bios (1 bios chip) 0831E = KABY LAKE U (CSE ME 11)

08320 full bios (1 bios chip) 08320 = BRASWELL (TXE 2)

08322 Not full bios,Descriptor + ME/TXE area (2 X bios chip) 08322 = APOLLO LAKE (TXE 3)

EDIT: Added EC .
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-11-2019, 09:43 AM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thank you i will try your uploaded bios and feedback soon.

Comment

Originally posted by String2016 View Post
                thank you i will try your uploaded bios and feedback soon.
                I edited my post above with some more info. If you have the kaby lake cpu flash 0831EF44 bios and the 0831EF44 EC .
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-11-2019, 09:43 AM.

Comment

@smdflea I tried again flash both main and EC with you file still the same issue 5blinks and 3fast blinks.please help on this

Comment

Maybe not match with original board. since your original broken (BTW, what code your bios IC? my ezp2010 failed when detect IC if MX IC 8mb 1.8V, maybe you face same issue, cannot read if it MX IC aka macronic)

Find out your code in bottom case near S/N and product code

REV: xxxx (xxxx it your code, then choose that match code by SMDFlea' file upload it)

in example see pic attahement: hp 240
                    Rev: 1854, mean the bios that match is 08154

also if want to try as last attempt, use my backup dump for hp14-bs005tx
                    Attached Files

Comment

the original bios chip has MX64 it is 3.3v and i replaced with Winbond q64fv chip.there is no REV: written on the board only SN/5CD8304YMY

Comment

Do you have voltage at pin 8 of the bios.Test the resistors R101 to 109 and on the GPIO Pull UP

Comment

when i plugged the charger no voltage on PIN8 of the bios chip. I cannot find the resistors located

Comment

Follow post#12, you got schematic + BV

Comment

thanks i have attached a image where 4 resistor connected to bios chip pins and show 0v
                              Attached Files

Comment

Trace pin 8 +3VSPI on the boardview,there are 2 caps and 2 resistors on the other side of the board,test all those.R101 goes to +3V_DEEP_SUS .Check U4,+3VS5,PU10. Good luck with it .

Comment

:صخرة:good job

Comment

Need schematic for this mainboard plz. Or boardview. Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksssgaber View Post
                                      Need schematic for this mainboard plz. Or boardview. Thankyou
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=880341

You should ask for schematics in the Schematic Requests sub-forum, and use the forum search.

Comment

Originally posted by max7 View Post

good luck
                                        THANKS, GOOD FOR ME

Comment

Working...
                                        X