• Time
  • Show
Clear All

packard bell

ms6168 ver:2 pulsar 500
    bad cap.......chhsi -40 +105 1500uf 10v ....green with gold strip

this one whent bang wile it was being worked on ......not very funny :x

and this surprises you why?
    you know that pb face logo is the mark of the beast?
    at least it didnt get you in the face!

Comment

ERRR... packaged hell..... I havent see one of those in years!! I wouldn't even take them in for repair...

HEHE I figured the capacitors would be the only thing in that box that was good... I guess I was wrong... HEH...
      <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
      Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
      http://folding.stanford.edu/
      Team : 49813
      Join in!!
      Team Stats

Comment

the last pukard hell that came into my shop was a lost cause.
        so when the customer told me to junk it we tied a blindfold around it and 5 of us formed a firing squad.put 50 plus rounds into it while a state cop watched from i-75(we are 2 blocks from osp post 57)
        he got a good laugh out of it.

Comment

ohh the memories!! we always had our annual packard hell shoot around christmas instead of a turkey shoot...

the host that allowed us to use his land and arsenal was a crazy ex-marine Vietnam veteran who had some really 'neat' toys...

from a 50cal to a vintage 1921 tommy gun with a 100 round drum... OHHHH I miss those days!

Although, to be fair and balanced, we also hosed down compaq's, HP's, Gateways, and other useless junk... The packaged hell's were always the most fun tho...
          <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
          Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
          http://folding.stanford.edu/
          Team : 49813
          Join in!!
          Team Stats

Comment

lol

dont worry guys this monster has been dissposed of.so do most time, tiny,dell,ect:most drives and cd roms live to fight a new day .sometimes the case if able to do so.ect:
            that is if the customer has the money. if not ill custom there case ie:add a desent air flow.i try to build vaule for £
            i should have posted this in the sticky badcaps :oops: but its allready in there .i just looked :oops:
            the scarry thing is there must be millons of them turkys running around :roll:

Comment

[quote:6a817d14ff=\"Topcat\"]ohh the memories!! we always had our annual packard hell shoot around christmas instead of a turkey shoot...

the host that allowed us to use his land and arsenal was a crazy ex-marine Vietnam veteran who had some really 'neat' toys...

from a 50cal to a vintage 1921 tommy gun with a 100 round drum... OHHHH I miss those days!

Although, to be fair and balanced, we also hosed down compaq's, HP's, Gateways, and other useless junk... The packaged hell's were always the most fun tho...[/quote:6a817d14ff]

hehehe...I knew I liked y'all...

There's nothing like a 12 ga slug at 40 yards....
              "Its all about the boom....."

Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled drinking.

"Fear accompanies the possibility of death.....calm shepherds its certainty"

Originally posted by Topcat
              AWD is just training wheels for RWD.

Comment

Working...
              X