HP 14-BS507TX bios needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP 14-BS507TX bios needed

I need a working bios for this model HP 14-BS507TX board idA0P1BMB6D0 REV please

Re: HP 14-BS507TX bios needed

Product number : 2LS24PA
    Product name : HP Notebook - 14-bs100tx
    Microprocessor : IntelĀ® Core™ i5-8250U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with IntelĀ® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
    DA0P1BMB6D0 REV

Comment

good luck
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks but will this bios work? the laptop has core i3 7th gen and has RADEON graphics

Comment

I tried above bios not working here is my original bios file.can someone fix this dump please
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Romy2018 View Post
            I tried above bios not working here is my original bios file.can someone fix this dump please
            This is a new hp bios with your dmi included.If this bios doesn`t work the problem is somewhere else.

228000 - 228030 W

221000 - 223FFF D
            Attached Files
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

now its turning on without the fan stops but there is no display CAPS LOCK blinking 5times then 3 fast blinks

Comment

Just curios, when you ask/request bios dump, what exactly your laptop original problem?

Comment

the original problem plugged in charger fan starts then stops when i flashed with the bios of smdflea,now is turning on fan not stops but there is no display and caps lock blinking 5times then 3 fast blinks.

Comment

the original problem plugged in charger fan starts then stops when i flashed with the bios of smdflea,now is turning on fan not stops but there is no display and caps lock blinking 5times then 3 fast blinks.
                    Before flashing did you check the motherboard, all voltages present on all grey big coils, even only momentary?

Comment

i have attached the image of the board the r47 coil near the fan has no voltage and the other one coil the rest have voltages also vcore is present 1.05v
                      Attached Files

Comment

Check this: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=1

Comment

still cannot figure out this problem anyone can help on this please

Comment

still cannot figure out this problem anyone can help on this please
                            HP error codes https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01732674

Try another bios chip , and flash the EC .
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

does anyone have a working EC on this please share

Comment

anyone can share a working EC BIOS on this please i need to flash the EC using svod

Comment

Try this, and give feedback!

If you have problems when extracted, try use 7zip
                                  Attached Files

Comment

ok thanks i will try your ec and give feed back soon

Comment

@on/off not working still the same issue as above 5blinks then 3fast. I have attached my original EC, can someone fix this please
                                      Attached Files

Comment

5.3 (blink) The embedded controller times out waiting for the BIOS.

Flash the bios,the ec posted by on/off is ok ,if you have a scope check signals .
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-10-2019, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X