Optiplex 7050 bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optiplex 7050 bios

I everyone I need our help to flash optiplex 7050 start and no display after auto bios update
    I read the chip(25B127dsig) with ch341 and I get 3 partition as
    1.GD25Q127C
    2.GD25Q128B
    3.GD25Q128C
    I don't know witch I must select to flash bios
    Thanks

Re: Optiplex 7050 bios

Read all three chips and post them here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Ok

Comment

Here's
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tend0 View Post
          Here's
          OptiPlex 7050
          Service Tag: CDMH3Y2
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks what partition to choose for flash

Comment

Originally posted by Tend0 View Post
              Thanks what partition to choose for flash
              All 3 chip models give the same results, so you can choose any one.

Comment

ok thanks so much

Comment

Thank so much it working sir good job!

Comment

Hi Guys,

Have a 7050 micro with "Unable to detect TPM", won't boot from anything, no option to re-flash BIOS.

Not sure if this is BIOS related, all searching says maybe not, but can anyone please take a look?

Going into BIOS, TPM isn't listed at all under security. PCB looks fine no signs of damage/spill.

Attached is dump - Service Tag 4DXP9M2.

Thanks!

Mike
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drugzy View Post
                      Hi Guys,

Have a 7050 micro with "Unable to detect TPM", won't boot from anything, no option to re-flash BIOS.

Not sure if this is BIOS related, all searching says maybe not, but can anyone please take a look?

Going into BIOS, TPM isn't listed at all under security. PCB looks fine no signs of damage/spill.

Attached is dump - Service Tag 4DXP9M2.

Thanks!

Mike
                      Here is a New BIOS, try it and let me know.
                      Attached Files
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                      all donations are welcome,
                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                      >>>>>
                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                        Haven't tried this yet as I busted a pin off the chip desoldering it from my programmer. Have ordered another and will let you know (if) it ever arrives from AliExpress.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                          Hi,

Just received my new chip and tried - all I get is one orange flash, cpu fan starts for a brief second and then repeats.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Drugzy View Post
                            Hi,

Just received my new chip and tried - all I get is one orange flash, cpu fan starts for a brief second and then repeats.

Any ideas?
                            Try your file from post #10 and see if the device will works and give you an error for TPM, or it will not work at all.
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi, i have a dell optiplex 7050 who haved a bios error ( 2 orange blink and after that 3 white blink). I tried to flash a new bios but my programmer ch431a dont detect de bios chip and i search it manually, after that i flash a new bios but is faulty, the pc only blink orange and spin fan for half seconds and after that stop and start blink orange for five time, this error say there is a problem with mb,ram or cpu, but is impossible.
                              If someone can give me a good bios i will bless him. My service tag is: 7BLBMM2 AND express service tag is: 15938418746

Comment

Working...
                              X