Samsung UE46D6510

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE46D6510

Hiya, this Samsung comes on,the Samsung welcome screen comes on and then it shuts off and the red led flashes. And it keeps repeating the cycle. Anyone had the same?

Re: Samsung UE46D6510

Pics
    Attached Files

Comment

freeze the eeprom on the main board with a can of air upside down, then turn on the TV with the frozen eeprom.

Comment

Since I took the back off it, it's been working fine,,,bugger, and freezing the ic's on the main board didn't make it go back into fault mode,,

Comment

I notice that if I tap the top right hand corner of the screen the top portion of the screen go's dark for a second then comes back on, doesn't make it go into fault cycling mode though hmmm

Comment

Hi guys i have this model of tv must say i have had no issues with it for over 8yrs but last night the tv was on and then turned itself off and started clicking would this be down to the psu board many thanks

Comment

check capacitors on powerboard, specially the ones around the connector where the cable from powerboard to mainboard is and check all the solder joints on underside of powerboard, google bad joint images if needed, that's all for a while on vacation from here.

Comment

Many thanks for that mate but i pull out the lead from the power board and the main board and the screen as lit up would this be a main board issue or the lead issue

Comment

Yes that means the the main board is defective. Its the nand chip if the time from logo to logo is about 11 seconds. I have done dozens of those.

Comment

Working...
                  X