X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone,

I found this forum here by accident and I hope I can support you and you can support me.

Regards

Comment

Hello from Finland!

I have non working RX580 and I have heard that this forum is good place to get support.

Wictor

Comment

Hello, I don't have much to say here. Just the obligatory 1st post so I can ask for help in other threads.

Comment

Hello, I am an IT student and I am interested in learning to read schematics as well as repairing computer equipment, which is why I have decided to register in this valuable information forum. Greetings from Mexico

Comment

First post to unlock new thread access.

Comment

Hi I'm a mechanical engineer teaching myself a little EE. This site seemed like a good resource for finding schematics and getting help.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a notebook maintenance personnel, I am 42 years old, nice to meet you!

Many BIOS in this forum are relatively new,

Comment

hello guys i am student of B.tech cse basically my dad have a workshop where he fix tv and i buy broken mobos fro tryin fix for my experience and for my tuition fees of college and my own money so thank you

Comment

Hey there,
                    I‘m from Germany, 23 years old and into „electronics“ (almost everything that‘s related to it) since I‘m 11. I started building my own PC‘s with the age of 12, I was just curious how things work, and realized it‘s pretty easy to do. Learned a little bit programming/coding at the age of 14, some html, php, c++, etc.. Then I found my other love.. cars. I love fixing things and seeing the result, being proud of yourself and the work you‘ve done, it‘s just amazing! Same thing with computers or other stuff. I‘m a diy kinda guy, if I can‘t do it, I want to learn how to, even if that means I'll destroy the thing I‘m trying to fix in the process :p but the most important part for me is experience and knowledge. You can always buy something with money but you can‘t buy knowledge.

Comment

I'm from Taiwan ~ love to fix 3C. Especially graphics cards and motherboards
                      Please exhibitions

Comment

Helo everyone,

I live in Hungary, my hobby is electronics.
                        i recently found the site, it is good to have such a community and we can help each other.

Have a nice day everyone,

Comment

I am finally here! Been reading this forum for years. The first caps I did were in 1985 on arcade monitors. Those buggers were so quickly designed they never lasted more than 2-3 years of daily use.

Comment

Names Arhamin Aplak
                            36 - Birthday 10 Feb 1986.
                            Married, having 2 children.
                            Live in Jolo, Sulu

MO:
                            I am a Computer Engineer Graduate, i love troubleshooting.. for i'm a still a new in the wolrd of loptop troubleshooting, so i want and need to explore more about it.. it really feel like flying without wing if you fix a trouble especially a hard one.. jejeje

thank you for letting me join this group..

Comment

Hi, I am new here. I am learning how to repair a laptop or a PC. I am a newbie so I need many helps from you all. Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi everyone, yet another new guy. I mostly like to hack/play around in software, but sometimes I also spend some time fixing electronics.
                                I'll probably mostly lurk around here, but I still felt like I had to introduce myself

Comment

Hi peop
                                  I've been into computers since I was 7 years old. My first computer was a 286 66mghz lol. From there I built my first computer by going to swap meets it was a intel celeron which I though was the bomb. I can remember windows hadn't been released. I was using a program called quick menu but most things where accessed via Dos. Another memory was the release of dos 6.2.
                                  Anyway these days I'm an efi engineer dealing with standalone Ecu's on modified cars and dyno tuning. I'm also learning reverse engineering software.
                                  Cheers
                                  Gnesh

Comment

Greetings,
                                    Got started dealing with electrical stuff in the automotive realm in 1976. Got master certified in 1978 then off the earn an BSEE in 1979 graduating in 1983. Spent 19yrs in the semiconductor equipment industry before semi retiring in 2002 and doing a few different business startups for a few years. Back into the automotive realm as a ministry helping folks in 2005. It has grown into a full time business with an emphasis on diagnostics and full repair including lots of electrical issues. Anyways... came across this sight dealing with a power on issue with a Samsung UN55J6200AFXZA-US02. Time to quit yapping about myself and get to work on this thing. Will know shortly if I have some failed LED backlight strips that caused Q9102C to overheat on power board. Cheers

Comment

hello

Comment

I’m not surprised to see six new members just since I registered this morning.

Comment

Hello, I'm a 40 year old amature electronics hobyist and audiophile froma south Africa. basically found this forum by accident trying to troubleshoot an old LG DVD home theatre system.

Comment

Working...
                                          X