Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JVC / Changhong 65" Replacement Motherboard (android)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JVC / Changhong 65" Replacement Motherboard (android)

Hi all

Looking for some urgent help

I have a JVC (Changhong) 65" TV and the Android board has gone faulty to what is believed due to a power surge.

The TV comes on with the JVC logo and power light at the bottom, but the board does not boot into android.

I therefore need a full replacement of this board, one which I found on Ali Express, but upon receiving the item, realized it's for a 42" variant of the TV and not working on the 65" panel.

In South Africa the TV is assembled as JVC, but seems in the east it also trades as Chanhong as well as MicroMax.

This was the one I bought from Ali Express ... but did not work.
    I have attached an image of the board and herewith the specs on the board as well and also a link to the (non-working) one I ordered but not working.

Model No: JVC 65" 3D Smart TV LT-65NU45
    Board No: JUC7.820.00102052
    Other Info: 65Q1N
    CHASSIS: ZLM50H-iS-2
    V3 2014.08.14

Is there any other forums or places you know of that I can try an source this board, please?

Dave
    Attached Files

Re: JVC / Changhong 65" Replacement Motherboard (android)

Hi Dave
    I am stuck with the problem you encountered on the same JVC model. I had saved EMMC data from another board (Condition unknown). I tried to write but when i finished it is still stuck on JVC logo.
    Did you find a solution, please kindly help if you did.

Comment

Hi, yes I did find a solution.

I imported a spare board from Hong Kong. In fact it was my second board, the first one did not work as it was for a 42" model.

The second one I received 2 days ago.. and it works. The only problem is, it is a CHIQ branded Smart Home TV and not JVC, but this does not bother me because I use a Mi TV Box for streaming.

The interface is all in Chinese and I cannot find how to change the language. I see that CHIQ is quite popular in Australia, I might contact them and ask for instructions eventually, but for now my TV is back in business.

I do have the latest JVC firmware somewhere on a USB stick, but I'm scared to use it.. just now I brick it.

Comment

JVC is a horrible brand here in South Africa, after sales service not up to scratch.
        I would never buy any main board from China because you do not know what kind of firmware is loaded on it. Same main board can be used on different lcd panels with a difference in the firmware.
        Can "Electronic Centre" explain how he downloads the EMMC data of the chip. It would really help to know what the procedure is. Currently i use a eprom programmer to read eproms from those all in one boards used in Sinotec, hisense etc. Those 25Q32BVSIG chips, i think 4MB download size. Perhaps a photo explaining what the EMMC chip looks like?

Comment

I am using RT809H for read and write of EMMC. I have attached the points _ d0, cmd & CLK.
          Attached Files

Comment

Dave
            If you have RT809H please read and save the EMMC data and share with us. I am in Gaborone Botswana.

Comment

Originally posted by Electronic Centre View Post
              Dave
              If you have RT809H please read and save the EMMC data and share with us. I am in Gaborone Botswana.
              Sadly I don't have any equipment for reading/writing and that is why I had to buy a second board.

I wish I had one of these as it sounds like I could revive my non-booting board?

Comment

Trust me, you really need the RT809H, You can not go wrong with it.
                For interest's sake , can u tell me where you bought your board from?

Comment

Trust me, you really need the RT809H, You can not go wrong with it.
                  For interest's sake , can u tell me where you bought your board from?
                  I bought it from this site: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...t20a1njneg50e6

Highly Chinese and had to get some help to get my address captured!

Comment

I am using RT809H for read and write of EMMC. I have attached the points _ d0, cmd & CLK.
                    Hi, your file that was downloaded is corrupt. Why did you rar it?

Regards
                    Angelos

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much. Eish , registration on TaoBao is very difficult

Comment

Thank you very much. Eish , registration on TaoBao is very difficult
                          @Electronic Centre - do you have the latest english firmware for this board? Mine came in Chinese and I would like to try and get it to English

Comment

Hi, all i have is the EMMC Data. If you have RT809H to write it i can send it to you.

Comment

Hi, all i have is the EMMC Data. If you have RT809H to write it i can send it to you.

Ok, thanks - please ignore my lack of technical understanding, but when I get the EMMC Data, would I need to remove a certain chip off the board, program it, and put it back on?

Or, can I take the board to a TV repair shop and get them to "program" it with some sort of cables without the need to take components off?

Regards
                              Dave

Comment

I think you solder the three wires namely cmd, D0 and CLK from the RT809H programmer directly onto the board and read or write the chip. This is my understanding from this thread.

Comment

Hi @Elctronic Centre - please can you send me the EMMC data?

Comment

My whatsup number is +267 72627800. get in touch with me then i can send you through Telegram.

Comment

Hey, my son stays in Randburg too. He is visiting me and is going back to Randburg on Monday.Get back to me so he can go with it.

Comment

Working...
                                      X