Hp 15-dy1731ms MB DAG71MB16D0 Rev C No Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp 15-dy1731ms MB DAG71MB16D0 Rev C No Power

I am working on this Hp 15-dy1731ms MB DAG71MB16D0 Rev C, not Powering on. I get 3.3V on the ON/OFF assuming that the IO chip is good. Attaching the Original BIOS. If someone can rectify this, I would really appreciate. BIOS is programmed to Winbond 25Q128JVSQ. Thanks in advance. NB S.No: 5CD93761V8 Model 15-dy1731ms
    Attached Files

Re: Hp 15-dy1731ms MB DAG71MB16D0 Rev C No Power

I found the BIOS from the Hp site. Got the BID info from Original BIOS "086C8" which is for my model, Can anyone inform me the end offset length that has to be copied to the new BIOS... Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
      I found the BIOS from the Hp site. Got the BID info from Original BIOS "086C8" which is for my model, Can anyone inform me the end offset length that has to be copied to the new BIOS... Thanks in advance.
      Dmi : 480000 -> 4810ff
      Win key : A9E000 -> A9E03F

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Thanks "hoaca388" , did not understand at all!! Can you explain a bit clear.. Or kindly do it for me if possible, I would be grateful to you. Thanks anyways

Comment

Thanks "hoaca388" , did not understand at all!! Can you explain a bit clear.. Or kindly do it for me if possible, I would be grateful to you. Thanks anyways
          Hp 15-dy1731ms
          Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Sir, "hoaca388" thanks, I have got this same BIOS 086C8 from Hp site & you even send me thes same as an attachment but I think no Dmi : 480000 -> 4810ff & Win key : A9E000 -> A9E03F information are updated. Kindly inform me how to do it or pls. do it for me. I programmed the chip & now I see life in the board, the White LED on the DC-in jack blinks for 3 sec & then turns off. Thanks
            Last edited by mferna14; 04-10-2022, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Sir, "hoaca388" thanks, I have got this same BIOS 086C8 from Hp site & you even send me thes same as an attachment but I think no Dmi : 480000 -> 4810ff & Win key : A9E000 -> A9E03F information are updated. Kindly inform me how to do it or pls. do it for me. I programmed the chip & now I see life in the board, the White LED on the DC-in jack blinks for 3 sec & then turns off. Thanks
              here
              Attached Files
              Last edited by hoaca388; 04-10-2022, 04:10 PM.

Comment

"Hoaca388" thank you very much... I will try & let you know.

Comment

Hi "hoaca388" I re-programmed but still the same, I press the ON/OFF switch & the white LED on the DC-in jack blinks 3 times & then shuts down. This happen when again the switch is pressed. I think problem is in the motherboard. Anyway I have opened a new thread "https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105397" , kindly if you can share some tips & experience of yours in there. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                  X