Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Bios MSI B75A G43 Dump File

Hi. I need dump file bios MSI B75A-G43

My bios got corrupted and wont boot, so i need to flash it using Ch341A programmer, but bios file from the official website is to large, so i need bios dump file from working motherboard, or anyone know how to cut the bios size to fit bios chip

Thanks!
    Last edited by silverflea; 08-09-2022, 01:55 AM. Reason: fix grammar

Re: Need Bios MSI B75A G43 Dump File

Originally posted by silverflea View Post
    Hi. I need dump file bios MSI B75A-G43

My bios got corrupted and wont boot, so i need to flash it using Ch341A programmer, but bios file from the official website is to large, so i need bios dump file from working motherboard, or anyone know how to cut the bios size to fit bios chip

Thanks!
    The bios from the support site is 16MB https://download.msi.com/bos_exe/mb/7758vAA.zip .Extract the zip folder the bios is named E7758IMS.AA0 ,you can rename it to E7758IMS.BIN if your programmer won`t open it.

The standard CH341A software is very poor,try some alternatives such as ASProgrammer,NeoProgrammer and Colibri, you`ll find them all using the forum search. Choose the chip manually,don`t use Auto-detect ,the chip part number is etched on it. If you do not have a 16MB (128 megabits) chip then someone has replaced the original with a wrong sized one.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Need Bios MSI B75A G43 Dump File

Thanks For the Explanation

Comment

Working...
      X