Re: Asus x441UV rev 2.1 bios need to fix

Originally posted by than_22 View Post
      can someone fix my bin file,,
      laptop cant detect harddrive

there's no barcode on motherboard

heres my original dump,,

thank you in advance
      Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
      Become a Badcaps supporter
      >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
      Thanks to all supporters.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
        try..
        Thanks colleague, it helped me, but a query, how does the bios work when it comes out as extracted in the analyzer and not a stock one?

Comment

What would be the recommendation, of the bios that works to make this a clean me or not?

Comment

X441UV Bios Problem

Colleagues I have an ASUS X441UV board but it turns out that I put clean bios working on another computer and on my board it doesn't work even cleaning the ME region and nothing but, I found a bios of an X441URK and with that bios it does give me an image but it takes time to give image ? What will be the problem? One detail is that I have the ram that is soldered on just that plate disabled.

There is a theme of a plate just like that, I took out the bios that I have tried and the bios that gives me an image but it takes seconds to give the image

Comment

Re: X441UV Bios Problem

Clear ME region.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by James Mi View Post
                Colleagues I have an ASUS X441UV board but it turns out that I put clean bios working on another computer and on my board it doesn't work even cleaning the ME region and nothing but, I found a bios of an X441URK and with that bios it does give me an image but it takes time to give image ? What will be the problem? One detail is that I have the ram that is soldered on just that plate disabled.

There is a theme of a plate just like that, I took out the bios that I have tried and the bios that gives me an image but it takes seconds to give the image
                If there is a long white barcode sticker on top of the soldered ram post a picture of it
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  If there is a long white barcode sticker on top of the soldered ram post a picture of it
                  It seems that they do not have because I just checked on the internet and it is a label just above the soldered ram, and indeed they do not have,

Now I tell you a little about the process,

disable the soldered ram leaving it as the attached file, all ok, then I wanted to update the bios, it restarted and did not give an image but the consumption is the same as when it is giving an image, then I found the X441URK bios and it gave an image

I attach my bios in case it helps
                  Attached Files

Comment

I can see that my integrated graphics card is a 920MX while when programming the X441URK bios I get that the graphics card is a 930MX I would think that's where the fault comes from

Comment

try..
                      it works....thanks bro

Comment

Asus x441uv rev 2.1 plzz build

Plzz build no display i try other bios but it takes time to display tnxx..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Asus x441uv rev 2.1 plzz build

Originally posted by singko View Post
                          Plzz build no display i try other bios but it takes time to display tnxx..
                          Try
                          Attached Files

Comment

try..
                            Thanks

Comment

Hi, I have asus x441uv rev 2.1, no display, fan is spinning, and battery led blink 2 times (white).
                              Specs
                              intel core i3-6006U
                              no discrete graphic

I would be very grateful if anyone could help.🙏
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pengamat_hebat View Post
                                Hi, I have asus x441uv rev 2.1, no display, fan is spinning, and battery led blink 2 times (white).
                                Specs
                                intel core i3-6006U
                                no discrete graphic

I would be very grateful if anyone could help.🙏
                                try..
                                Attached Files
                                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

try..
                                  Hi peste, thanks for your help. Unfornatunately, It still don't work. I try your "clean me.rar" on page 1, It can boot normally and access bios menu (it's much more modern compared to my previous bios), but I have to wait about 40 seconds or more before the display comes.

any ideas ?
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi peste, thanks for your help. Unfornatunately, It still don't work. I try your "clean me.rar" on page 1, It can boot normally and access bios menu (it's much more modern compared to my previous bios), but I have to wait about 40 seconds or more before the display comes.

any ideas ?
                                    Try this older version.

Model Number: X441UA-WX321T.
                                    Serial Number: J4N0CV00225714D.
                                    Attached Files
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                    all donations are welcome,
                                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                    >>>>>
                                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                      Try this older version.

Model Number: X441UA-WX321T.
                                      Serial Number: J4N0CV00225714D.
                                      many thanks hardware1, but now it become no display, even after reflash bios with peste "clear me" on page 1. Do I need to flash the EC as well ?

please help anyone
                                      My bios and EC dump
                                      Attached Files

Comment

many thanks hardware1, but now it become no display, even after reflash bios with peste "clear me" on page 1. Do I need to flash the EC as well ?

please help anyone
                                        My bios and EC dump
                                        So the device was working before but now it's not?
                                        Anyway, here are your files, the EC is extracted from the Main Bios.
                                        You EC Dump file is messy, it doesn't have the correct data.
                                        Attached Files
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                                          So the device was working before but now it's not?
                                          Anyway, here are your files, the EC is extracted from the Main Bios.
                                          You EC Dump file is messy, it doesn't have the correct data.
                                          Thank you so much all, especially hardware1 and peste. I managed to fix it by flashing the EC with the file I found on Google, and then reflashing the main BIOS with the latest file given by Peste. I haven't had the chance to try the file you provided yet. This is the EC bin file I used to flash the EC. Thanks anyway Hardware1. 🙏
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X