• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, My name is Beto, im from Mexico, I want to learn

Comment

Hello members i signed up to post on electronic projects. My background is software although I am getting into electronics more and more.....

Comment

Hello everyone, I am from China and have lived in Spain for 6 years. My Spanish name is Roberto. I am very fond of electronic hardware technology. Of course, there are many outstanding engineers in China, but I prefer to communicate with electronic enthusiasts all over the world.
        Nice to be here,
        --Roberto

Comment

Good Day all I'm Criibo. Basically started with repairs on GPU etc.so just learning as I go along .any assistance will be highly appreciated .thanks to this awesome forum I can obtain a lot of information .

thanks in advance everyone

Comment

Hi,

I'm Ahmed. And I want to learn.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm Jeybee, I'm an electronics "engineer" and programmer. With 25 years experience. Hope I can contribute as well as gain from this forum. Look forward to interacting with you all.

Comment

I am new comer here. Working as laptop technician and need to learn knowlege on how to unlock some locked laptop.

: )

Comment

Hi, I am a comp sci student and do a bit of hardware hacking as a hobby.
                  I have repaired a few laptops already and would like to learn a lot more.

Comment

Hi everyone. New here. I'm a hobbyist trying to fix his iphone 8. Thanks whomever posted the schematics for this phone. Unfortunately it's a bvre file. It's not worth paying $170 for one phone. anyone knows of a FREE BVRE viewer or brd converted? Thanks in advance

Comment

hi jason im here trying to fix a headache that lightning caused lol

Comment

Hello I'm Ram, from DEEP south Texas. just here to try to advance my knowledge of electronics and repairs. VERY very visual learner and up to help the many in need.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello from Sweden. Electronics engineer/programmer/systems engineer

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm from Nigeria, just opened my repair shop in a university campus. Hoping to learn alot from this wonderful forum. Wishing everyone a lovely week.

Comment

Hello everyone. I am from California and needed help to fix my TV. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello, Mark here, 45+ years electronics, field service, programming, troubleshooting main frames, pheripherals, pc, servers, telcom, etc.

Comment

Hello everybody, i am Azhar.
                                        I am a 21 years old mechanical engineering student from Germany and I joined this forum because of a problem with my notebook

However, i hope i can learn a lot from you guys. Please let me know,if you have further questions about me.
                                        Thank you very much for your posts here. I am already learning from you guys

Comment

Hello, I'm John from Texsa

Comment

Working...
                                          X