toshiba portege Z30-B FUX3SY2 A4149A bios bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toshiba portege Z30-B FUX3SY2 A4149A bios bin

hi, i can't find a bin file for this notebook, it turns on but gets stuck on the dynacom logo
    Attached Files

Re: toshiba portege Z30-B FUX3SY2 A4149A bios bin

Originally posted by poweron View Post
    hi, i can't find a bin file for this notebook, it turns on but gets stuck on the dynacom logo
    Post the short toshiba part number,such as PT263E/PT261E
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Pt263e

Comment

Pt263e
        You have a Z30-C
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

it is true I read wrong on the coover, sorry, in fact it is a portege Z30 C-10N

Comment

it is true I read wrong on the coover, sorry, in fact it is a portege Z30 C-10N
            try this one
            Attached Files

Comment

I tried the file, already by inserting the dc connector the power led turns on with black screen, after 3 sec the led turns off, then it turns on again immediately and this time the display also turns on but it is empty there is no writing it stays like that for a minute then everything turns off if I turn it back on it starts all over again as mentioned above

Comment

I tried the file, already by inserting the dc connector the power led turns on with black screen, after 3 sec the led turns off, then it turns on again immediately and this time the display also turns on but it is empty there is no writing it stays like that for a minute then everything turns off if I turn it back on it starts all over again as mentioned above
                New one to try,this one should be ok.
                Attached Files

Comment

this works perfectly, thank you, thank you very much

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                      New one to try,this one should be ok.

hi hope someones able to help, so i completely erased my flash and flashed this bios,laptop now powers up but asking for password

Comment

Originally posted by andicalman View Post
                        hi hope someones able to help, so i completely erased my flash and flashed this bios,laptop now powers up but asking for password
                        Don`t blame the bios,the password was already there in the EC . Toshiba service can unlock a QR code https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...19#post1218019 , ive heard a rumour that the bios can be modded to display the old type challenge code and then unlocked ,but i`m not sure if thats true or not.If its true you i doubt you will find anyone here willing to help for free. Look for paid services online or call toshiba service for a quote.

Comment

thanks for the response, before i flashed the bios provided on this post, i flashed an older bios and that had the old style single string challenge, so i think its dependent on bios version

So from your message no8 (New one to try,this one should be ok.)

I get the qr code style that comes up like this

Z30-C

{"Serial":"4J032773H","Challenge":"1iiMf6pfUeciQdw fPaYZ4tLxD7ZTjfyBVr5PaxYKYWcFdiW8sRJom7KswKbXR9oF5 ulj7Y19wSS6am0AmXEBrRgWVtT6IEWf7jkXuOshUibQSmorsOb 9BElUSk01pNreb9tmOj32JvqmsezrIyIKQz2a1j5IPrKfujJRn BP3BfRkkyu3Ew0eCemRON2VBFnIa4r46CSRQsZsAwMdMwHI4Sw jcZPR4zoXR7NMU5qcnelAwoa0kIUIKpw6PFjNFDdyuJfmvdiDC A8wR814JBmgRP5Lz3oZnXw0Y9Pq3XvsFyATcifs5gbWwcze3Wm Bh5IRUe1QUrGWfS5wmGlUXzZXC3uWJZGGeZGPNqavvkCqJHAV3 dScM"}

Flashing the older bios I get the following

Sn: 5G075318H
                          Challenge code RFQMU-V0707-DB1BV-CJ44P-4TA5D

So the qr code challenge and the single string challenge is based on bios version.

I'm not able to delete my previous request for a response code, so I just posted on there with the new single like code

Please could you delete my previous request on the Toshiba password request thread.

Thank you
                          Last edited by andicalman; 03-09-2023, 05:40 PM.

Comment

toshiba portage Z30-C-16J / S/N ;3H135769H

P/N; PT263E-0PL04MEN
                            Problem/ no disply
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X