Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone friendly with BIOS Prodesk 400 G3 MS-7A02 v1.0

Good Morning,

Could someone provide me with a BIOS dump for HP Prodesk 400 G3 SFF with MS-7A02 v.1.0 motherboard? With the current one it gives me BIOS fault (attached).
    Thank you very much to who can provide me with this BIOS version.
    Attached Files

Re: Someone friendly with BIOS Prodesk 400 G3 MS-7A02 v1.0

Your bios backup is not proper-its almost empty.

Comment

Thanks for answering.

Something has happened to the computer and the BIOS has been corrupted. It tells me two short beep with red led and two long white beep. According to manual is BIOS corruption.
      That's why I'm looking for a clean BIOS backup of this model.

Comment

try this bios
        https://www.laboneinside.com/hp-prod...0-g3-bios-bin/

Comment

Mmmmm .... That one has another motherboard model.

Comment

Good day,
            Today I got a BIOS dump of a motherboard identical to the broken one. I had no problem extracting the dump.
            If I had problems recording the BIOS since it always gave me an error at the end of the process.
            In the end I took it home and tried it on a computer. Here I have not had a problem with recording, but with erasure since I have observed that the BIOS was not erased at all. I have cleaned the contacts of the adapter and the Eeprom, I have tried again and I have already been able to erase everything.
            I then record the dump that I have extracted from another twin device, same plate model. I record without problem, I verify everything. Step to weld ...

Now turning on the machine gives me an error code: 5 long beep (red) and 2 short beepo (white), according to HP manual indicates:

"The embedded controller cannot ƭnd valid firmware."

I do not understand how I get this when the BIOS I have extracted it from an identical motherboard and without a problem of operation. Could someone explain to me why?

Many thanks to all possible help.

PD: Attached dump extracted from twin operating board (Prodesk 400 G3 MS-7A02 v1.0)
            Attached Files

Comment

Try this bios and give feedback
              Attached Files

Comment

Good morning,

I have not answered before because the chip began to fail me and do strange things. I had to buy a new one. I will program with your modification and see what happens. If it works I will leave it that way and I will notify you.

Greetings and thank you.

Comment

Hi, how are you?

Well, after experimenting with this BIOS modification I can say that it works but with several errors, some are:

- It takes to start the post
                  - Operating system locks after booting (S.O. with new installation)
                  - Rare messages such as: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT, Can't get me info for the hw sku. updating stop ...

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much for your valuable help.

Comment

- Operating system locks after booting (S.O. with new installation) ==>> Does not always happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Graku View Post
                      Hi, how are you?

Well, after experimenting with this BIOS modification I can say that it works but with several errors, some are:

- It takes to start the post
                      - Operating system locks after booting (S.O. with new installation)
                      - Rare messages such as: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT, Can't get me info for the hw sku. updating stop ...

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much for your valuable help.
                      Try this bios .
                      Attached Files
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Good Morning,

Thanks for the help Mr. SMDFlea, I just tried your ROM version and it works very, very well. Very stable and very fast at startup. 0 problems at the start of Windows 10.
                        Once again, thank you for the huge and invaluable help you have given me.

At your feet , Mr. SMDFlea. Thank you very much.

Comment

ty good job
                          OKBALORD

Comment

to enable bios recovery on this model:
                            prepare an usb key with the extracted bios from the official update
                            bios must be on \hewlett-packard\bios\current named both with original name (N03_0237.bin) and bios.bin
                            insert the usb key on a usb-2 port, power off the pc if not already
                            locate on the M/B the jumpers marked as BBR and short them, use a firm short,not a screwdriver, i soldered a wire.
                            power on and wait it reflash, when it turn off remove the short on BBR
                            do not attempt to flash a image taken on internet with a programmer because it screw the intel me and cause a lot of troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              Try this bios .
                              Thank you very much Mr. SMDFlea, your bios very good!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                                  Try this bios .
                                  Bios ok , only UUID

Comment

Hi all,
                                    I have a Hp M400 Prodesk G3 its turn off in working condition but when truned on its power on but no display Its bios crupted I have attached its bios please fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Tehzeeb View Post
                                      Hi all,
                                      I have a Hp M400 Prodesk G3 its turn off in working condition but when truned on its power on but no display Its bios crupted I have attached its bios please fix it
                                      Where's your BIOS file? Also we will need your Device Serial Number.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      all donations are welcome,
                                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                      >>>>>
                                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                      Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                      X