LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Friends, good afternoon everyone. I have studied this topic on how to reset password on thinkpad laptops. Please tell me if this script will help me to remove the bios password on the L560 model? I saw that people in this topic were already interested in this model. But I didn't see any results. L560 on the 6th generation of the Intel processor. As far as I understand, in the L560 the password is in the firmware of the multicontroller, which I can also read. That's why I'm asking a question. Thank you .

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
      Any help please on this T490!!!
      u need to use jtag to remove password from t490

Comment

Originally posted by CammyTier1 View Post
        u need to use jtag to remove password from t490
        Thanks CammyTier1., all set & done by the JTAG Method. Now only left with the update of the serial, model etc. information. Hope I get it done by myself, & if any help required, surely will ask.

Comment

i need patch pls. autopatcher doesn't work
          x1 carbon type 20QE
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

I will answer my own question, on the L560 model it was possible to remove the password using this patch and instructions. Many thanks to the author for creating this patch.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHRAFJIRANI View Post

i need patch pls. autopatcher doesn't work
              x1 carbon type 20QE
              Try it, the autopatcher worked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bykanovm View Post
                Try it, the autopatcher worked fine.

i tried it no display

Comment

I made a patch for myself on the L560, everything worked. Your bios did the same. There were no bends. Hundred precisely at you it is impossible?

Comment

does the autopatcher work for x1 yoga gen 6 (20YO - S0A500) with 11. gen intel processor?
                    Last edited by rediii; 08-11-2022, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rediii View Post
                      does the autopatcher work for x1 yoga gen 6 (20YO - S0A500) with 11. gen intel processor?
                      x1 carbon 7th generation
                      processor i7 8th generation

Comment

dear friends...

password in my thikpad l550 laptop can you patch this file for me tnx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          Use the Autopatcher at post #1 in this thread,just follow the instructions.
                          i follow the same but didn't work for me. can you help me

Comment

Hey guys! I stuck with X1 20KG, patcher works fine, but it deletes output file after all.. Probably it happens when script tries to clean region at last step. What should i do? Dump attached.

Comment

Is there any method for L14 amd out there ? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by todenkopf View Post
                                Hey guys! I stuck with X1 20KG, patcher works fine, but it deletes output file after all.. Probably it happens when script tries to clean region at last step. What should i do? Dump attached.
                                Try this ....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Markus1741 View Post
                                  Try this ....
                                  Thank you, Markus, everything worked like a charm! Could I kindly ask what did you do?

Comment

Hi All, Please help
                                    X390 8th Gen, have a functioning windows running but the supervisor password is there, I tried extracting the bios to a bin file, but the output is always a 1mb file, and the auto patcher says not a valid file.
                                    the chip on the board says 25Q80 and has the "G" so I think I selected the chip correctly.
                                    I tried to use an x390 bin file posted in the forum but they are 32mb files, cant write them as the chip seems to be only 8mb.

kinda lost.

now theres also two errors going "bottom cover tamper detected" and charger is not sufficient at bios stage, the charging does seem a little slow also.

appreciate any guidance.

Comment

attached the original bios extracted , two bin files zipped

Originally posted by Dimuth Rubesinghe View Post
                                      Hi All, Please help
                                      X390 8th Gen, have a functioning windows running but the supervisor password is there, I tried extracting the bios to a bin file, but the output is always a 1mb file, and the auto patcher says not a valid file.
                                      the chip on the board says 25Q80 and has the "G" so I think I selected the chip correctly.
                                      I tried to use an x390 bin file posted in the forum but they are 32mb files, cant write them as the chip seems to be only 8mb.

kinda lost.

now theres also two errors going "bottom cover tamper detected" and charger is not sufficient at bios stage, the charging does seem a little slow also.

appreciate any guidance.

Comment

Ok someone has said "Stop touching 25Q80, which is thunderbolt 3 eeprom." where do I find the i think a 25Q128 in the x390?

thanks heaps

Comment

@Dimuth Rubesinghe
                                          By the model number you should be looking for a 256Mbit chip (32MB) close to uProcessor or at a side of memory slot(s), if Winbond look for W25Q256, or MX25L256 if Macronix… but the DXE driver patch does not work on 9th Generation ThinkPad models (with a couple of exceptions).
                                          What you need is a EC/KBC if you want to unlock it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X