hp probook 440 g7 bios password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp probook 440 g7 bios password

Please help to unlock BIOS for 440 G7. I'm adding both dumps. Thank you in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

BIOS unlock for HP Probook 440 G7

Please help to unlock bios without getting Endpoint Security Controller error.
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-06-2022, 02:58 AM. Reason: already posted once...........

Comment

Re: BIOS unlock for HP Probook 440 G7

Originally posted by shukys View Post
        Please help to unlock bios without getting Endpoint Security Controller error.
        try it
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, but I already tried to unlock with RethoricalCheese Unlocker and I get Endpoint Security Controller error everytime I turn the laptop

Comment

Originally posted by shukys View Post
            Thanks, but I already tried to unlock with RethoricalCheese Unlocker and I get Endpoint Security Controller error everytime I turn the laptop
            try this..
            enter the bios and restore the security settings to the default values and restart the laptop
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Tried that as well, no changes

Comment

Plz remove password tnx
                Attached Files
                Last edited by singko; 08-06-2022, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by singko View Post
                  Plz remove password tnx
                  Try , don t forget to reset bios security to default
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you..

Comment

HP ProBook 440 G7 - Unlock Request Please

Hello, I have used the HP tool to create a copy of the firmware.bin. Is their anybody who can help with removing the password and provide me with an unlocked bios please ?

That would be great if possible thank you. I have uploaded this file, if their is anything you need from me please let me know. (Do I need to buy a bios programmer, if so can anybody recommend which one ?)

Thanks in advanced.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by craig1988; 08-08-2022, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Re: HP ProBook 440 G7 - Unlock Request Please

Originally posted by craig1988 View Post
                        Hello, I have used the HP tool to create a copy of the firmware.bin. Is their anybody who can help with removing the password and provide me with an unlocked bios please ?

That would be great if possible thank you. I have uploaded this file, if their is anything you need from me please let me know. (Do I need to buy a bios programmer, if so can anybody recommend which one ?)

Thanks in advanced.
                        Yes you need to buy a bios programmer, i use RT809F and i m satisfy .

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I have just purchased this .

https://www.amazon.co.uk/EZP2019-Pro.../dp/B07WCBQSM3

Looks to be one of the recommended programmers. I get it tomorrow will let everybody know what I think of it, I am hoping the clip attachment will work for my model so I do not need to de-solder the chip with a bit of luck.

Hoping some one from here can help with unlocking my bin above, although I may have incorrectly done it the wrong way (through hp app) , I will upload a new one, when I get the programmer tomorrow.

I may even be able to do it my self, I heard its something to do with the nvramactiveregn and then FF the readings below it , but that was on a elitebook?
                          Last edited by craig1988; 08-08-2022, 06:48 AM.

Comment

hp 440 g7 bios.Confused dot iam

Hi all.
                            Been trying to remove bios password from hp 440 g7( L97907-601 m/b.)
                            Most posts have only listed one unlocked bios apart from one who seems to be banned. There are two bios chips, an mxic 25L12872 and a gigadevice 25B127DS16
                            Which one of the chips should I be flashing.?

Comment

Re: hp 440 g7 bios.Confused dot iam

Originally posted by adamski1952 View Post
                              Hi all.
                              Been trying to remove bios password from hp 440 g7( L97907-601 m/b.)
                              Most posts have only listed one unlocked bios apart from one who seems to be banned. There are two bios chips, an mxic 25L12872 and a gigadevice 25B127DS16
                              Which one of the chips should I be flashing.?
                              use the RCUnlocker tool...if the password is in the correct chip, the tool deletes your password..if the password is not in the correct chip, the tool tells you that you have the wrong chip..
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                use the RCUnlocker tool...if the password is in the correct chip, the tool deletes your password..if the password is not in the correct chip, the tool tells you that you have the wrong chip..
                                Tried the unlocker with both dumps but get same message (UNLOCK FINISHED)maybe I should flash both,What do you think?

Comment

Tried the unlocker with both dumps but get same message (UNLOCK FINISHED)maybe I should flash both,What do you think?
                                  post both bios here..

Comment

post both bios here..
                                    Attached Files

Comment

try this first..
                                      Attached Files

Comment

try this first..
                                        Thanks peste. All sorted.

Comment

Hi! I need help with removing password from BIOS. I tried some files I found on this site.. it worked but then I got "Hp endpoint security controller problem" every time I boot.
                                          Here are the original files.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X