Dell inspiron 3195 keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell inspiron 3195 keyboard

I was only able to find a new, grey palmrest for this laptop (laptop is white, and apparently white palmrests new or used don't exist)

So I got it and broke the keyboard FFC latch. After trying to carefully to put it back on it broke (I think heat made it a bit brittle, either way, I should have used a tool to open it, instead of my finger)

So, I haven't sent the ebay returns back, and already got the keyboard off the new palmrest (plastic attached, not sure what they're called). In lieu of me trying to rip it off one of these, do you know what model has a matching keyboard that I could perhaps, just buy the keyboard? I looked at it's P/N's and couldn't find anything

edit: Oh yeah I spend the night trying to get it to stay down, all the way from using 3M VHB to bend the FFC up and then getting a piece of plastic and using a second strip of VHB to force it down. Later tried removing the full connector, successfully as last ditch efforts. After that I realized nobody made a 30 contact FFC connector with a 0.9mm pitch (IKR! It's literally not 1mm)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Uranium-235; 12-02-2021, 01:22 AM.
    Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
    ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me
Working...
X