LG75SK8000PTA Blue screen no image shadows showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LG75SK8000PTA Blue screen no image shadows showing

Tcon 1 original board has a damaged fcc ribbon cable socket at the bottom of the tcon board so i cant connect it to the cff lower boards
    can i still power up this and get the SP1 flash and dump it on a usb stick trnsfer it to the new tcon sp1

Comment

Originally posted by wazzadj@hotmail.com View Post
      Tcon 1 original board has a damaged fcc ribbon cable socket at the bottom of the tcon board so i cant connect it to the cff lower boards
      can i still power up this and get the SP1 flash and dump it on a usb stick trnsfer it to the new tcon sp1
      1- When some one here describe his profile as professional.. our answer to him and suggestion will be on level of trouble shooting and testing different from any other who are new as technician.
      Back to the highlight i remarked on your post.

A- Damage socket on Original T-CON will tell why you have just for 1 minute screen after you heated the original T-CON.
      any damage to ribbon socket will cause 90% damage to the ribbon cable silver pins. & possibility damage to the panel it self if there are swiped pins ( the first 4 pins or more ) which transfer VCC to the panel.

B- there are no need to power ON or using the original T-CON on the set.. put yours ORG. T-con on your work table and solder the SPI Chips out, and replace it on the new T-CON. of course you can make dump of it before you put it on the new boards.

mores i cant explain.

Comment

Video there on procedure, chip has quite a few pins, so if you are not up to snuff on soldering technique, better practice on some junk boards, also plenty of soldering how tos on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg4_nn3nBzs
        Last edited by nomoresonys; 11-18-2020, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X