Search in forum no results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search in forum no results

I have tried to search in the forum for BN44-00440B and results have come back as no results. However, I search in Google and this forum populates the Google search which led me here in the first place. Any suggestions? Is this a setting issue?

Originally came here for a LN40D503F6F with no standby voltage(or light). No standby voltage on pin 13 (disconnected nor connected). Found the BN44-00440A schematics however some of the part have changed on the board. (ex connector CN802 on 00440A is an 18 pin and the 00440B is a 14 pin). Scats would be helpful and thanks.
    Last edited by JAMMASTER110489; 07-22-2016, 05:17 AM.

Re: Search in forum no results

this is what i get when i search that board number
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/search...archid=6729086
    i cant find a schematic for the b version of this board only the a but you have already found that one maybe they dont do a schematic for the b revision as yet.
    Last edited by vinceroger69; 07-22-2016, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Just a tip vinceroger69: you should not post a URL like that because it will expire after a short while.
      "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Originally posted by Per Hansson View Post
        Just a tip vinceroger69: you should not post a URL like that because it will expire after a short while.
        sorry didnt realise that.

Comment

Working...
        X