X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,
    It's g from Hungary.
    I'm a DIY guy with some experience in electronics and computer science.
    Actually I'm locked out myself from my elitebook 850 G6 with a BIOS PW, so I'm here to resolve somehow the situation.
    g

Comment

Hello and greetings from Finland.

Like many here, I'm a DIY type of person and I try to fix stuff rather than go to the store and buy new.

I graduated in 2010 with an Electrical Engineering degree but funnily enough there was very little electronics involved and more computers and networking.. Some weird transition period in our school. This did spark the "DIY guy" in me and I've been trying to learn electronics by myself.

I work in IT and my hobbies are: Electronics, Computers, Music (listening and making) and 3D modeling (I have a 3D printer).

Comment

Hello, nice to meet y'all!

Comment

Hello fellow Earthlings!

I live and breathe IT and I am passionate about nature.
          Good thing I found this place!

Comment

Hi all, I’m krizz, 40 yo from Germany with electronics and software background. Two weeks ago my 2015 MacBook Pro went dark and so I started looking for good resources on the web. It’s a lot of crap out there, so I’m really happy that I came across this forum!

Comment

New here and wanted to thank everyone. I was able to figure out my TV power supply was dead, (probably due to the half-inch of dust behind the tv blocking the vents) and order a new one easily. This forum is amazing and I am thankful to have found it.

Comment

Hey all, new amateur here

Names Ryan, in from the Hudson valley region, and I'm a tinkerer by night and a plumbing, heating, and HVAC parts salesman by day. Most of my tinkering comes from helping family members fix their broken tech since I'm the family's "Tech guru". Little do they know my secret, which is that my powers mostly come from the great Google lmao

Looking forward to talking to you all!

Comment

Hello!, everyone. willing to learn here. An interested computer repair guy looking to learn more. Look forward to share information that i have !

Comment

Hi, I'm just learning here.
                    0 knowledge but 100% passion in fixing electronics. Hopefully I can gain new knowledge from you guys.

Comment

Hello, I am very glad to have you. There is no other way to learn something. I am from Bansko-Bulgaria. I have been repairing all kinds of equipment since 1982. With computers from 1997. Then I sold an old Moskvich 412 and bought a computer for children, but it turned out that I was mostly interested in it. So it started with installing and reinstalling software, and then with repairing and arranging computers, repairing monitors, mobile phones, and repairing TV, video and audio, as I wrote since 1980. A lot has passed since then. I am grateful to have you!
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-25-2021, 04:38 AM.

Comment

hello guys, i am a newbie in this site , i am more of a hobbyist, i repair the laptop here and there no expert, learning

Comment

Hallo to everyone. I'm new here and have no skills in this field, so be patient I'll grab your help.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm here to learn from others and share what I know.

Comment

Just looking to fix my mobo

Comment

Hello to all,

Ex photographer, I branched out into computing when digital photography arrived and the film industry ended. Although from the beginning of my photographic career I already had a foot in the development of computer applications. I did assembly and repair.
                                Recently the electronic repair takes a dimension that it had never known and I am interested again, with a lot of passion.
                                Below is a link to a free application that may interest some of you.

Last edited by SMDFlea; 08-26-2021, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Hi everybody! Even though I'm not a professional, I like to fix things and I've always been curious. If I were born again I would study more deeply this world of electronics but it was not like that.
                                  Thank you in advance for all your contributions and help.

Comment

Very excited to have found a forum with such a diverse and active membership. Trying to fix a Sony TV now. I'm wishing I'd found this forum a few days sooner as I just donated a Marantz receiver with a dark LED display. Guess you can't save them all, hopefully, I can get the TV going again and save it from the trash.

Comment

Hola everyone. I am Guz. I live in a small town in Mexico, after 20+ years of work as an IT support engineer, I want to start repairing electronic devices and finish traveling so much. I am sure that this great community of electronics professionals will help me to solve the problems that arise. Best regards.

¡Hola! Soy Guz. Vivo en un pequeño pueblo de México, después de 20+ años de trabajo como ingeniero de soporte quiero comenzar a reparar equipo electronico y ya comenzar a no viajar tanto. Estoy seguro que esta gran comunidad de profesionales de la electronica me ayudará a solucionar los problemas que se vayan presentando. Estoy a sus apreciables ordenes.

Comment

Hi all, dabbled a long time ago with circuits and assembling my own PCs. Now looking to make minor repairs (replacing bad caps) to a peripheral to reduce landfill and maybe save some money from buying new. Will certainly be learning a lot from the info posted here.

Comment

Hello, I'm still new here so be gentle with me haha.
                                          can call me Rey. I Studied about the mobo a little bit because it gets my interest, i studies by myself and google haha. that's all from me .

Comment

Working...
                                          X