This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I can inteoduce im Vidar and i start my adventure with microsoldering and laptop repair in 2018 now i start little get more knowlege in programming because repair it is not only manual skill

Comment

Hi all, I'm from Scotland and enjoy trying to"fix" anything electrical with my limited knowledge

Comment

Hello! My name is Modeler. Repairing equipment is my hobby.

Comment

Hallo

Comment

Hi there guys! Name is Ben, just wanted to say that this forum is EPIC.

Comment

Hi All! I am Eva from Dortmund! Trying to learn about motherboards and how to fix computers as a hobby. If I ask super basic questions, please forgive me. Cheers!

Comment

Hi, I've been working in the electronics area for some time, and I came to the forum through the following topic "here", I hope it solves my problem, and I also hope to be able to contribute to the forum's growth.

Comment

Hello...! from flextray

Comment

Hi from Tim!

Comment

Good news everyone! Now you're reading this in Professor Farnsworth's voice! Isn't science amazing?

Comment

Hi! William. Been playing with computers for many years and discovered this site/forums way back when I ran into a motherboard with bad caps. I just lurked until now but figured it was time to finally create an account... so here we go

Comment

Hello everyone! I've been playing with electronics for a while and enjoy fixing what's broken and keeping it out of the landfill.

Comment

Hello all,

I found this forum thru Google while looking for solution to my oven tripping problem.
                            I like to attempt fixing things myself first before sending them to the repairman.
                            I have knowledge in electronics and electrical area.

I'm a from sunny island of Singapore.

Hope to get some help from the community here.
                            Last edited by schnauzer2021; 09-13-2021, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Introducing, my name is yosua and i am from indonesia, i hope to be well received in this forum, hope we can cooperate and help each other, thank you and greetings to everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fauzi282 View Post
                                Hallo
                                INDONESIA BANG

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                                  I'm Emanuele, I write from Italy. I have always "played" with electronics and I have recently discovered this forum.

Comment

Hello world

Comment

Hi all,

Recently been attempting to fix a TV and come across this forum. Hopefully I can gain some useful knowledge by you all who seem to have a good grasp on electronics, and eventually start contributing myself.

Comment

hi, fresh grad without money to get someone else to fix my device so i decided to do it myself

Comment

Hello Iam a new member thank you for giving me the opportunity to join

Comment

Working...
                                          X