This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm Marvin Bronoso a Computer Engineer here in Olongapo, Philippines. I do lot of technical stuff from computer hardware, software and networking. Love to join in your group to share experience and get help or assistance from you guys. I am having trouble looking of parts for PC and laptop specially the old one. I believe this forum could help me dealing on that. Thank You.

~ mbronoso

Comment

Hi everyone , I've tried to find a schematic diagram for a broken LCD display and it has directed me to this amazing site.
      Let me introduce myself right now. I'm an engineer in eletronics , have worked and written assembly program on the older AIM 64 w/ 6502 CPU running at 2MHz , some 64KB of memory , a cassette tape used to store our data and program. In those time It was unbelievable that one day a computer would be running so fast...
      I'm still here and is glad to join this forum.

Comment

Hi! I'm Maicon, I'm from the south of Brazil and I've been working with electronics for 17 years, always looking for knowledge... I came to the forum after a bios file and I'm finding it amazing here! Thanks for having me!

Comment

Hi to all, come across to this forum searching for a solution for a bios pc solution, after doing some reading decided to register.
          I'm not a computer or electronic pro but like to do my self the things and you guys have a good help spirit from what i've read.
          So all the best for you all and in the future we never know, maybe i can help others too
          Regards.

Comment

Hey all, Look like a great place you have here. I am a Mac/iPad Admin and general repair tech branching out into the wonderful world of board repair.

Comment

Re: List of Bad Cap Manufacturers

Scusatemi sono nuovo del forum, non so dove scrivere mio problema, cerco aiuto o guida per capire differenza eprom e ec bios, scusate nuovamente.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, just getting in to board repair, hoping to get some great knowledge from here!

Comment

Hey all! I couldn't help but read some topics that educates me on my hobby.

Comment

Greetings from the Great White North.

Among other things, I have Toughbook issues. Lol.

Comment

Almost summoning up the courage to remove a shorted Mylar capacitor from a Dell precision laptop preventing it from powering on — thanks to this forum that may happen this weekend.

Comment

Greetings everyone!

Stumbled across this forum while researching replacement caps for my Xboxes! I'm pretty sure I'll find my answer here!

Comment

Hi/Hello/Greetings - pick one!

My name is Thomas, im from Estonia.
                            Im software engineer, but im work is not related none of them.
                            Mainly fixing computers software base (IT technician)
                            But fixing hardwares is more like my hobby. Some fix is more than puzzle/riddle than other.
                            Actual work is related with construction and warehouses.

I found this place while googleing 48.4IE01.021 schematic. So i hope to get help, based on that schematic and my laptop problem.

Comment

Hello everyone, I found a forum where there is a lot of useful information that will help me in my hobby, and I will increase my level of knowledge

Comment

Hi,
                                I am from India.. I am have an Mi TV 4 Pro - 55inch which is barely three years old and now it turns on for minute and the picture goes off. The backlight and audio are working fine. Will post details in a new thread once I get full access.
                                Hope someone can help... need help badly
                                Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-26-2022, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Hello,
                                  I live in France, owner of a Dell Latitude 5500.
                                  I have pretty good knowledges in electronics, computers and network technologies, so if I can help someone here, I will do it with great pleasure.

Comment

Hi,
                                    I was looking for help for HP X360 1030 g8.
                                    Please help me.
                                    Thankyou!

VaperL

Comment

Hello

With the pandemic I thought I would try my hand at electronic repair. Been repairing games consoles and controllersand now trying laptops.

Thanks

Comment

Hello!
                                        I'm a PhD student in computer science, with about 3 months of work left to finish up my dissertation. My son spilled water on my laptop, so I'm here trying to see if I can get it up and running to finish up my studies, or if I'll be having a major setback.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone,

Needed some advice for the board repairs and i found this helpfull forum. Thanks admin

Comment

Working...
                                          X