LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

I don't speak English well, please help me my pc thinkpad t550 I can't deactivate the supervisor bios password model 20cjoej1n .. I want a correct dump and password bios clear

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
      @mysticusa
      It's a relatively easy job, as long as you use a programmer with SOP8 clip (no soldering required). With some experience it can be done in 30 minutes or less.
      In my opinion the most important step is having a backup of original BIOS (read chip and save file, do this 3 times and compare all 3 files to make sure they all match), before trying any patching of the bios.
      we got another worker brought thinkpad t14s laptop with broken screen, when i replaced the lcd panel and turned on, it had bios password. this time worker doesnt remember the password. i took a look inside and saw a winbond chip (i m guessing this is bios chip?) also it still has lenovo 3rd tier (best warranty on it still) is it possible to use sop8 and the tools to reset the bios on T14s or do you think lenovo warranty will replace the board under warranty?

Comment

Excellent write up !! im fairly new to this and found it simple to follow Lenovo T470 unlocked with first attempt works flawlessly

Appreciate the post thanks !!
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-07-2021, 08:58 AM. Reason: Removed full OP quote

Comment

Could someone please help me patch this Lenovo L490 dump
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Hi,
            I have lenovo x240 it has a bios password, i have attached the backup file can somebody patch this up for me.
            Regards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RW7...ew?usp=sharing

When I put BIOS file in cmd autopatch
            cmd only opens for a few microseconds and then doesn't disappear.
            Installed the latest python-3.10.0
            I am using WINDOWS 10 pro
            I want to remove the password from my ThinkPad X240 laptop.
            Help me please.
            Last edited by piernov; 10-11-2021, 05:35 AM. Reason: triple post

Comment

Hi, can anyone please help with this P52 dump. The patcher said "Done" but when I write this dump, the P52 is just showing black screen and plays a melody for about 3-4 seconds.
              I am attaching both the original dump and the patched dump that gives black screen and a melody.
              Thanks in advance!

Comment

Please patch this dump to tested on my pc

Comment

Originally posted by nomad26 View Post
                  I am a new member - I do not yet have the right to add attachments. I have prepared a bios for you - please write to me in private messages

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1frj...ew?usp=sharing

I have prepared a bios for you - you can download it from this link
                  Last edited by piernov; 10-11-2021, 05:35 AM. Reason: triple post

Comment

thank you i will test it

Comment

thank you my brother it works thank youuuuuuuu

Comment

I used thí autopatcher on Thinkpad T470s locked bios but it stays in welcome screen. Please help. Here is dump file.
                        Thanks a lot

Comment

@meta99
                          Read the instructions (post #1), you have to press F1 upon powering up the laptop, once it asks for password use “1234” ENTER, then follow screen instructions.
                          If your ThinkPad is already unlocked, you just have to program original BIOS.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
                            @meta99
                            Read the instructions (post #1), you have to press F1 upon powering up the laptop, once it asks for password use “1234” ENTER, then follow screen instructions.
                            If your ThinkPad is already unlocked, you just have to program original BIOS.
                            Thanks a lot. It works. I have to load orginal bios after unlocked

Comment

Hello,
                              I have t480s and have successfully dumped and patched it (I guess as no errors during the process and have a xxx_PATCHED.bin file)
                              Only one question regarding the "STEP 8: Restore original BIOS"? what do you mean by restore? should I flash the BIOS (same version I suppose) from Lenovo website? or should I restore it from dump?

Many thanks in advance!

Comment

PLS... how do I prepare a USB bootable key when my modified Bios has a .ROM extension ???

Comment

Originally posted by john_matrix View Post
                                  Hello,
                                  I have t480s and have successfully dumped and patched it (I guess as no errors during the process and have a xxx_PATCHED.bin file)
                                  Only one question regarding the "STEP 8: Restore original BIOS"? what do you mean by restore? should I flash the BIOS (same version I suppose) from Lenovo website? or should I restore it from dump?

Many thanks in advance!
                                  Flash the original BIOS dump with the programmer. Turn on the laptop, enter the BIOS, reset it to the factory settings. Check the settings for date, time ..

Comment

Originally posted by tstyk View Post
                                    PLS... how do I prepare a USB bootable key when my modified Bios has a .ROM extension ???
                                    You need to program the jarred BIOS dump using the programmer.
                                    The file extension does not matter - it does not matter that the volume matches 100 percent. You can compare the original dump and the modified dump using HxD

Comment

Hello, i have locked Lenovo L460. This model have two bios chip labeled ucm1 size 8mb and ucm2 size 8mb. I was read both chip with programmer. Which one has to be patched? Could anyone help me?

Comment

Solved.... UCM2 must be patched, UMC1 stay intact and everything working. THANKS a lot for script, great job.

Comment

Hello, i am new here. This is a great support board, thanks to all participating.
                                          I have general question.
                                          How does it work?
                                          I bought ch341a usb eeprom reader.
                                          Do i have to make a backup of my bricked or locked bios with ASprogrammer tool and post it here to get new unlocked bios, or can i use an already unlocked one from one of the postings here?
                                          my laptop is a yoga x1 2nd gen.
                                          thank you in advance.
                                          regards

Comment

Working...
                                          X