LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

i have lenovo new model L14 Gen 2 **(gen 11th) need to unlock the chip nuvaton npce688 not possible to read svod are rt09h
    anybody help
    regard

Comment

Originally posted by AAAC View Post
      @korhy
      Starting with most 9th Generation ThinkPad models Lenovo introduced the Self-Healing bioses, then bios chip has a backup of bios (32MB), meaning that if you patch both copies, laptop won't POST, won't boot; if you patch second copy it will Self-Heal upon powering up the laptop and recover itself with unmodified bios; if you patch first bios copy I believe nothing will happen, it will work as normal booting from second bios copy.
      What you need is a EC/KBC programmer (supposing Supervisor Password is SET), a programmer such as Vertyanov JIG or similar, but is advisable to first check what's the EC/KBC chip part number to ensure programmer compatibility.
      thanks for advice, i guess i should figure out how to programm EC/KBC in my case on another thread

Comment

So laptop is Lenovo Thinkpad T450 . I did everything according to the instructions as in post # 1. After that I sewed up the original BIOS. But there is no autostart, the laptop tries to start every 10 seconds cyclically. Sometimes I could turn it on if I pressed the button. The consumption is about 80 mA, while the voltage appears on Flash, HUB, CPU, RAM.

Comment

@Duglas
          Are you using a reliable programmer? Try using your original backup to see if it powers on, if you desoldered chip from motherboard there’s also a possibility of a bad soldering.
          With ThinkPads there’s also a possibility that it may only have had the Power-On Password set (Supervisor Password clear), removing all energy source clears this Power-On Password.

Comment

hello guys i have a dump patched thinkpad t495 ryzen r5 pro . Problem with id i have not the key can you explain what to do?

Comment

Someone help me patch this?
              For Lenovo T480
              Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuroneox View Post
                For Lenovo T480
                try this one https://www.mediafire.com/file/hsfde...patch.zip/file

Comment

hi i have lenovo x280 can someone apply the patch please bios has password . best regards

Comment

Originally posted by Kuroneox View Post
                    For Lenovo T480
                    Your BIOS is most likely damaged. Read the firmware again and upload it

Comment

Originally posted by Diesalweasel View Post
                      hi i have lenovo x280 can someone apply the patch please bios has password . best regards
                      Try

Comment

Originally posted by diesalweasel View Post
                        hi i have lenovo x280 can someone apply the patch please bios has password . Best regards
                        try
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, all genius,I have a thinkpad X395 that I forget the supervisor password setted by me long times ago, and now I open the bottom try to find the bios chip in the motherboard,but I can not identified it and access to the windows systems right now due to a new message occurs when I start the computer, "bottom cover tamper detected" and need the supervisor password,Could some one help me to find the chip and extract the bios bin dump and some help me to patch it, thank you so much for your kind help in advance,really appreciated
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by qyw20080621 View Post
                            Hi, all genius,I have a thinkpad X395 that I forget the supervisor password setted by me long times ago, and now I open the bottom try to find the bios chip in the motherboard,but I can not identified it and access to the windows systems right now due to a new message occurs when I start the computer, "bottom cover tamper detected" and need the supervisor password,Could some one help me to find the chip and extract the bios bin dump and some help me to patch it, thank you so much for your kind help in advance,really appreciated
                            Above the white square to the right for bios chip

Comment

Why My Lenovo AutoPatcher Can't Generate Patched Bin File ?
                              Even I Installed Python But Not Work

Comment

Above the white square to the right for bios chip
                                Thank you so much, but try to read the chip find the data sheet and only 8mb is available instead of 16M, truely different with other's extract.

Comment

Originally posted by qyw20080621 View Post
                                  Thank you so much, but try to read the chip find the data sheet and only 8mb is available instead of 16M, truely different with other's extract.
                                  hi what tool are you using to read the chip with . can you give me the chip number please

Comment

Originally posted by Alexsandr4772 View Post
                                    try
                                    cheers i give it a try later . many thanks

Comment

hi what tool are you using to read the chip with . can you give me the chip number please
                                      The tools and all the 8 foot chipset looks like BIOS SPI flash number attached,thank you for your instruction.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CornholioGSM View Post
                                        Hello hello,
                                        i have here L390. Dump from bios (25Q128) was verified, patched and flashed back.
                                        Problem is , that i have nothing os screen - i can hear only ugly melody
                                        HDD was removed, tamper switch not found on mobo

*****SOLVED******

hallo,please,can i have dump l390 ?

Comment

I had tried, t480s patcher file from here my laptop start after 5 beep but its show and when I press F1 after that its shows two error mouse not attached and wifi lan not recognize.
                                          -Machine Halted-

machine stop working couldn't show Supervisor Password
                                          Now I had attached my original Bios Please make the patcher file.
                                          Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Working...
                                          X