X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by Alassane View Post
    you can help me please
    You have two bios chips, 4MB and 8MB, upload both.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      you have two bios chips, 4mb and 8mb, upload both.
      here are the two chips bin
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

here are the two chips bin
        Have you tried using the autopatcher at post #1 ?
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          @SMDFlea , I tried concatenating 2 bios files and running autopatch but it didn't work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Can someone help me patch my T495

Comment

yes i tried but it didn't work

Comment

yes i tried but it didn't work
                patch only the 4mb and follow the instructions carefully. There might be a tamper switch you have to press in thats usually pressed in by the base cover.
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by tech_1612 View Post
                  Please help patch attached dump. I am having issues running python under cmd. Thanks
                  cleared
                  Attached Files

Comment

pleace help lenovo t550 bios locked

Comment

Originally posted by ananskich View Post
                      pleace help lenovo t550 bios locked
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'll check now

Comment

work thenk you

Comment

Members should be encouraged to try it for themselves when the tools are available

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Comment

patch only the 4mb and follow the instructions carefully. There might be a tamper switch you have to press in thats usually pressed in by the base cover.
                              I tried it always gives error on 4 MB and 8 MB you can try for me ?

Comment

Hi folks. I've read the post and how to do the autopatcher steps. New to this so learning rather quickly.

I ran into a roadblock however. I managed to get a good bios.bin from the T570 and patched it. Python 3 is used and everything reports completed. When I flash the patched .bin it continuously comes up with errors when verifying/writing. Usually at the same spot. While the test clip I have is crappy, I did manage to flash back the original BIOS with ASprogrammer just fine so I know the clip is attached fine. Flash to the patched bios and errors again.

Not sure what I'm missing, but will figure it out. In the meantime could someone help me out by patching my bios attached. I want to make sure it's not just me, and if it is I will try and figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advanced.

Comment

These bios is patched works 100% you can try
                                  Attached Files

Comment

I have not succeeded in patching x1 carbon until now can you help me?

Comment

I have not succeeded in patching x1 carbon until now can you help me?

If mobo code "Wistron Genesis-1 LGS-1 11246-1" then password is inside small eeprom U42
                                      http://www.ja.axxs.net/x1_carbon.htm
                                      Last edited by dycc; 03-01-2022, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OntarioTL View Post
                                        Hi folks. I've read the post and how to do the autopatcher steps. New to this so learning rather quickly.

I ran into a roadblock however. I managed to get a good bios.bin from the T570 and patched it. Python 3 is used and everything reports completed. When I flash the patched .bin it continuously comes up with errors when verifying/writing. Usually at the same spot. While the test clip I have is crappy, I did manage to flash back the original BIOS with ASprogrammer just fine so I know the clip is attached fine. Flash to the patched bios and errors again.

Not sure what I'm missing, but will figure it out. In the meantime could someone help me out by patching my bios attached. I want to make sure it's not just me, and if it is I will try and figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advanced.
                                        Here :
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi.
                                          I tried patched my bios Lenovo T550 but I don't have lucky.
                                          Can someone help me please?

Comment

Working...
                                          X