LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

thinkpad P72 and T570 need help to unlock supervisor password, because i cant get this patcher to work, can someone help me ,thanks !!!
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

ok its working. I will request later !!!
      edit : is it stuck ? i waited more than 15minutes...but it is showing 1/3
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ndntien; 06-01-2022, 11:32 PM.

Comment

please help me remove password bios from my P72

Comment

Hello,
          sorry about the stupid question (searched through the thread), but what is the right way to flash patched bios?
          I've got modded *.rom with autopathcher, but what is the tool to flash it back?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Szloma View Post
            Hello,
            sorry about the stupid question (searched through the thread), but what is the right way to flash patched bios?
            I've got modded *.rom with autopathcher, but what is the tool to flash it back?
            Thanks
            That device is called a Programmer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I tried to remove the password from the BIOS on my P52, but when it failed, I flashed the original BIOS dump back to the laptop
              But now the laptop knocks out error 0183 when turned on, the password entry icon has changed and the SSD or USB flash drive is not loaded, when turned on, it asks to press F1. I am attaching a photo

Comment

Originally posted by xxzheka View Post
                I tried to remove the password from the BIOS on my P52, but when it failed, I flashed the original BIOS dump back to the laptop
                But now the laptop knocks out error 0183 when turned on, the password entry icon has changed and the SSD or USB flash drive is not loaded, when turned on, it asks to press F1. I am attaching a photo

If you press F1 what happens?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                  If you press F1 what happens?
                  enter pass

Comment

It seems that from model P52, P72 and later Auto Patcher cannot unlock, even making things worse.

Comment

user viljar77 unlock 2pc P52 from 3pc so there must be a way

Comment

mybe i did missed something?
                        patched the file for a lenovo l450,
                        but when i flash the patched file, and enter the bios, in typ 1234, to get the hardware id, it asks for a unique code.. how to get that unlock code? before flashen the original bios back

Comment

Originally posted by Verlengsnoer View Post
                          mybe i did missed something?
                          patched the file for a lenovo l450,
                          but when i flash the patched file, and enter the bios, in typ 1234, to get the hardware id, it asks for a unique code.. how to get that unlock code? before flashen the original bios back
                          STEP 1: Flash and replace current BIOS with the generated patch file
                          STEP 2: Boot the machine
                          STEP 3: Press ENTER/F1/etc. to enter BIOS settings
                          STEP 4: Enter any character when asked for Supervisor Password
                          STEP 5: Press enter when it shows Hardware ID
                          STEP 6: Press space bar 2x when asked
                          STEP 7: Turn off machine
                          STEP 8: Restore original BIOS
                          STEP 9: Reset BIOS settings to factory default

Comment

Hello, i'm trying to remove supervisor password from ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen3. Patches gives me an error. Can someone help me?

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal // X250

hello guys
                              Anybodies could help me please to patch the attached dump file lenovo think pad x250 password supervisor?
                              Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-05-2022, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal // X250

Originally posted by kevinwinder View Post
                                hello guys
                                Anybodies could help me please to patch the attached dump file lenovo think pad x250 password supervisor?
                                Use the Autopatcher at post #1 .

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

can anyone guide me with video, i tried to translate but still can't understand even though i'm a technician

Comment

Hi guys,

Can someone, please, patch this one

Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Serbentas View Post
                                      Hi guys,

Many Thanks
                                      You have not posted the model number.Did you even try the try the Autopatcher at post #1 ? The backup you posted is 32,769KB which is 1KB too long,it should be 32,768KB as you backed it up as OTP (one time programmable). Make another backup or cut 1KB off the end with a hex editor,and try the Autopatcher

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Serbentas View Post
                                        Hi guys,

Many Thanks
                                        "This one"?

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                                        You MUST:

Read BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                                        Try the method at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools before requesting help
                                        Explain you were not able to succeed with the methods at BIOS guides, methods, resources and tools
                                        Use search function in case someone already answered your request
                                        Post under a related thread if it exists
                                        Provide the full machine model number and the board model number (see https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88758 )
                                        Name your thread with model numbers and request
                                        Provide a BIOS/EC dump if possible
                                        Attach files directly to your post instead of linking to external websites
                                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

It's Lenovo ThinkPad L14

Comment

Working...
                                          X