10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
    6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
    1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
    25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
    6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
    1 Dell Mother Board
    15 Computer Power Supply
    1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
    2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
    All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Re: I need system driver for 8200 elite

I found them no problem: https://support.hp.com/ca-en/drivers...tor-pc/5037931
    HP site detects your OS, so you may need to select "Choose a different OS"
    You did'nt specify which elite 8200, so I picked the sff model, or windows 32 or 64 bit, this link is for windows 7 64bit
    Last edited by R_J; 02-29-2020, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working here also. https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers...wer-pc/5037940 XP drivers are still available on their site if you want them.

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
        I found them no problem: https://support.hp.com/ca-en/drivers...tor-pc/5037931
        HP site detects your OS, so you may need to select "Choose a different OS"
        You did'nt specify which elite 8200, so I picked the sff model, or windows 32 or 64 bit, this link is for windows 7 64bit
        I have to download the drivers to usb drive to install them because after I load Windows 7 pro Ethernet card has no device driver and can connect to internet

It use to be that you could download the device driver from there website but it look like you can not do this anymore
        9 PC LCD Monitor
        6 LCD Flat Screen TV
        30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
        1 Dell Mother Board
        15 Computer Power Supply

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

Comment

It is quite normal for the OS install not to have the ethernet driver, I always use another pc to download it onto a usb stick before installing.
          There are 6 different drivers available. which model do you have? and which chipset does it use? intel,broadcom?
          They make windows 7 pro in 2 versions 32 bit and 64 bit, you need to know that also to get the correct driver.

If you are having trouble downloading it, provide the information and I can download and post it here
          Attached Files
          Last edited by R_J; 02-29-2020, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I was able to finally able to get all of files the problem was with a long script error every time
            I would try there site but finally I was able get it to work
            Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 02-29-2020, 10:08 PM.
            9 PC LCD Monitor
            6 LCD Flat Screen TV
            1 Dell Mother Board
            15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

I have Windows 7 HP Restore Cds for the 8200, screw all that downloading.

Comment

Solved I need system driver for 8200 elite

I got this computer where I work when they did a computer upgrade with out the hard drive ( recapped power supply new hard drive windows 7 pro installed ) Will not be hook to the internet unless I need a software update on my battery tester and even I might think twice even then

I have this 8200 elite computer up and running with all drivers installed and my battery tester software installed and up and working now to put this cover back on the computer and put it in my office where I do my battery testing here is the web link for this project

I have a partition on this computer just for testing results and the program itself I have a 1 TB hard drive .05 TB for the battery tester storage space do not think I will run of space any time soon

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=82224&page=3

So I can STOP using this laptop computer that runs Windows 8.1 which drives me crazy with the app screen wanting to go to this screen with touch pad on the computer if I were to use a real mouse I would loose one USB port which I would need all three that it has

Where as the 8200 elite computer has 8 USB ports I still have room for the usb mouse and the three battery tester units right now I only have 2 units but I am ordering another one so that I can monitor 12 volt BMS balancing protection boards and evaluative them I have a project that I would like to work on and make a battery pack for this project and few more that I have in mind doing in the near future
                Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 03-01-2020, 08:31 AM.
                9 PC LCD Monitor
                6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                1 Dell Mother Board
                15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

Originally posted by brethin View Post
                  I have Windows 7 HP Restore Cds for the 8200, screw all that downloading.
                  I just bought this set of recovery disk on EBay

But I have them on a USB drive for now I personally like to more than one back that works
                  9 PC LCD Monitor
                  6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                  1 Dell Mother Board
                  15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

You may have tried contacting HP at a bad time and they were having issues.
                    Attached Files

Comment

You may have tried contacting HP at a bad time and they were having issues.

Probably it was better this morning but it still was having long script running time but not error out
                      9 PC LCD Monitor
                      6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                      1 Dell Mother Board
                      15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

Here is a picture of my setup with computer / monitor/ battery tester and battery under test

Oh I did have to hook this computer up to internet so it could activate the product key and once it did that I disconnected it from the internet I have no anti virus software on this computer and I want to keep this way

I have about 6 IBM think center desktop computers similar but I have to recap a mother board to maybe get it working ( one note all the c-mos battery are all dead in each one them

But I was able to find a “ NEW “ mother board from the picture on EBay it looks new so we will see if this is the case or not
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 03-01-2020, 12:13 PM.
                        9 PC LCD Monitor
                        6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                        1 Dell Mother Board
                        15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

As said earlier

Originally posted by sam_sam_sam View Post
                          But I was able to find a “ NEW “ mother board from the picture on EBay it looks new so we will see if this is the case or not

I got the new mother board in and one of the caps on this board is a little bolted and raised top but board looks very new but I have not had time to mess with it

This capacitor is right where the front fans connectors are on this board (“KMG” ) series

I will replace this after I get this mother board to recognize the CD rom drive and the hard drive this mother board does not do this right way for some reason which I have not figured out why yet
                          Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 03-05-2020, 08:27 PM.
                          9 PC LCD Monitor
                          6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                          1 Dell Mother Board
                          15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

Now the 8200 elite computer works really good and very happy with the results

But I could shoot the moron who setup the way the product key activation is done if you do not have internet access at the time you install the operating system they hide the dam s**t really this is crap

It took me a while to find the activation screen to activate it

Windows website is even more crap they want you upgrade to Windows 10 really this some more crap
                            9 PC LCD Monitor
                            6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                            1 Dell Mother Board
                            15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

You mean the activate by phone? It is'nt fun but it works, If you saved all the numbers and you can enter them later if you reinstall. Now that is activated you can make a copy of the activation and keep it in case you need to reinstall again later.
                              Last edited by R_J; 03-05-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

You mean the activate by phone? It is'nt fun but it works, If you saved all the numbers and you can enter them later if you reinstall. Now that is activated you can make a copy of the activation and keep it in case you need to reinstall again later.
                                No I talking about the internet activation screen is very hard to find where it was I did finally figure out where it was hiding and finally got it activated

Because I got the screen that you are talking about but knew that there is activation screen but I done one in a very very long time
                                Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 03-05-2020, 09:28 PM.
                                9 PC LCD Monitor
                                6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                                1 Dell Mother Board
                                15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

If you right click Computer, and choose Properties, it should be on that screen "Change product key"

Comment

sucks it only supports sandy bridge
                                    Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
                                    ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

Update on key product key activation

This was a pain in the ass to find the activation screen

But I did find it after some real searching

Now I have everything working the was it suppose to work
                                      9 PC LCD Monitor
                                      6 LCD Flat Screen TV
                                      1 Dell Mother Board
                                      15 Computer Power Supply

Comment

Working...
                                      X