Lenovo V110-15ISK burned ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo V110-15ISK burned ic

Hello. Have this Lenovo V110-15ISK with burned ic which looks like power ic for memory. Can somebody identify this ic?

IC is PU5101
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ktmmotocross; 10-02-2020, 09:54 AM.

Re: Lenovo V110-15ISK burned ic

Please upload the pictures and include the board model number as well

Comment

It could be a Richtek RT8231AGQW

24=
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

looks like memory chips are toasted. do u thing that i can just remove onboard memory?

i allready lost two welded pads on ic but maybe i can repair it

board is LV115SK 15277-1N
        Last edited by ktmmotocross; 10-02-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

I don`t know.The schematic is available on a few paid sites,and its expensive.Nothing on the free sites yet.You could desolder all the chips and check each one for shorts,get replacement ones and reball the ones that test ok.While they`re removed put some ram in the slot and see if it will work without having to move any straps. EDIT: Do you have a DDR4 test card to check the cpu - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000614399711.html
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-02-2020, 10:46 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

burned ic passing 10W to ram chips so it get about 6V. i dont think that ram chips could stand that

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              I don`t know.The schematic is available on a few paid sites,and its expensive.Nothing on the free sites yet.You could desolder all the chips and check each one for shorts,get replacement ones and reball the ones that test ok.While they`re removed put some ram in the slot and see if it will work without having to move any straps. EDIT: Do you have a DDR4 test card to check the cpu - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000614399711.html
              what is this cards testing? paths from memory to cpu?

Comment

Working...
              X